Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Oct 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Disney Introduces an Alternative to Downloading PhotoPass Images

Disney introduces an alternative to having to download all your Disney PhotoPass images and Video with a convenient USB memory stick.

Guests with Memory Maker or a Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass with a Disney PhotoPass download benefit can now purchase a Disney PhotoPass Archive USB product at Disneyworld.com/PhotoPass.

With this new product, all of your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos viewable in your Disney account at the time of purchase are loaded onto a USB drive that’s easy to store and share.

The Disney PhotoPass Archive USB is available for $34.95, plus applicable taxes and shipping fees, only at Disneyworld.com/PhotoPass and only for guests with Memory Maker or a Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass with a Disney PhotoPass download benefit.
Old 7 Oct 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Brilliant news for us. As locals with annual passes we end up with so many it will definitely be worth it. Last year I ordered the CD but a USB stick will be much better.
Old 7 Oct 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Does this mean no more rushing to order prints before a deadline ? Hope so because I hate that

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
MacBook Pros don't have USB-A ports so, for that reason, I'm out.

(And downloading isn't difficult)

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
But surely any USB Stick would do the same job for half the price

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Are we sure this isn't a press release from 2011 that has just been picked up today?

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
But surely any USB Stick would do the same job for half the price
It would and seeming as they have removed the borders now ( can only be added on the mde app on an iPhone ...or so I’ve read) , it would be quicker and easier just to do it yourself .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Not sure how annual pass holders will benefit, as it says "All of your photos and videos viewable in your Disney account at the time of purchase will be loaded onto the drive, making it easy to store and share your memories."; so if you're visiting multiple times a year, you would need to buy multiple USB's or still resort to downloading? I don't see them topping up an existing USB with new photos? and if you are only getting the USB at the end of the year, you could have potentially lost some images from earlier in the year from a previous trip as they'd not been saved within the normal 45 days? (or do they not expire for pass holders?)
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
MacBook Pros don't have USB-A ports so, for that reason, I'm out.

(And downloading isn't difficult)
i agree that for the amount they are charging they could provide a usb stick with multiple sockets/adapters, but its not exactly difficult/expensive to get an adapter cable

amazon/Anker-Adapt...nguag e=en_GB

everyone i know with a usb-c only MBP has some sort of adapter/hub they use with it, so as reasons go, its not a great one

(but i see your point. for the same money you could get multiple 128gb sticks and have several backups of the photos you download from the site)
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
animal 1970
Dibbing with Tink

I want one of these when I go next year how do I go about getting one do I have to wait until my memory maker is activated
animal 1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List