Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 Feb 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Rosen Inn international drive or universal endless resort

Any advice welcome please. We are between these 2 hotels and not sure which to pick. Universal Endless hasn’t opened yet. Looking to go August 2020. Rosen inn is a budget hotel. If there was definitely going to be transport of some sort from endless to the restaurants we would choose this but I don’t want to be spending a fortune on cabs. Does anyone know if they are going to put a stop near this hotel please.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

What kind of stop are you referring to?
Endless summer is on the old wet'n'wild site, so there's an I-trolley stop outside of it.

We usually stay lower down on I-drive with Rosen Inn at Pointe, or the Sonesta ES Suites, but opted to try Endless Summer resort in September this year.

I had the same query as you, whereby all the restaurants seem to be lower down on I-drive. But in the end went for the change, and will either drive or get the trolley if we need to, or see what's around the top end of I-drive.
I'm sure we'll be fine for food. There's an IHOP over the road, the fun spot, plenty of other food places near by, and over the road from Universal with free shuttles instead of driving.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

There are plenty of decent restaurants near to Rosen Universal - Chilli's, Red Lobster, Ethiopian restaurant - and the I trolley runs right past it so you can go further South if you like.

The area around the Orlando Eye is walkable too and plenty of nice places there.
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
joanne42
Getting Excited

Mobile

We stay at the Rosen inn across the road and don’t drive,Uber is cheap and we also by the I-Drive pass before we go paid £9 for 14 days,there’s loads of places to eat close to. Suit all budgets and taste Applebee’s,chillies,list is never ending
joanne42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List