Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Sep 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
oh no what are we going to do gran

as the half made lego castle slipped off he table and fell to the floor

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Nightmare... Having seen other reports of builds I bet it took a while to get it to that stage too.
But it can be rebuilt... maybe move it more into middle of table.
My daughter has her friend coming for tea after school and I've just had to move her legs house off table to change cloth... that was hair raising and I've now moved it just in case with her friend coming round
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Oops just what do you say when in front of the grandkids as you are under the table searching for all,those tiny bits
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Ouch! Not much fun sorting all those bricks again.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
sort of started from scratch, was taking me longer trying to work out otherwise

try and dust the death star and every time a bit falls off

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Oops! Annoying as it is one of the things I like about Lego is it can be built again!

Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
sort of started from scratch, was taking me longer trying to work out otherwise

try and dust the death star and every time a bit falls off
I gave up trying to dust the Death Star, when we haven’t got anything else to build I take it all apart, clean it and build it again!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 17, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Oops! Annoying as it is one of the things I like about Lego is it can be built again!

I gave up trying to dust the Death Star, when we haven’t got anything else to build I take it all apart, clean it and build it again!
no way really you must have huge patience, although have a cheek I never built it in the first place. its both my sons who are the lego buffs.

ds2 his wedding was based around lego. everyone got a lego replicating them ie If you were a policeman you got a wee lego policeman figure at your seat etc, even the cake centre piece and table guide was all done in lego.

sadly my other son can no longer do lego having broke his neck so he just buys it and gets me , gran, to build it. I have to say like Geoff find it quite therapeutic

Old 28 Sep 17, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
no way really you must have huge patience, although have a cheek I never built it in the first place. its both my sons who are the lego buffs.

ds2 his wedding was based around lego. everyone got a lego replicating them ie If you were a policeman you got a wee lego policeman figure at your seat etc, even the cake centre piece and table guide was all done in lego.

sadly my other son can no longer do lego having broke his neck so he just buys it and gets me , gran, to build it. I have to say like Geoff find it quite therapeutic
The opposite really, I was loosing patience knocking pieces off all the time trying to keep it clean

I love that he had Lego involved in his wedding, we had a Lego themed cake at ours! Wish I’d thought about Lego figures to represent guests, that’s a brilliant idea!

Not the best photo (my mum and I sneaked in to look at the cake just before guests/husband to be arrived!) but it’s the only one I have on the iPad.

Sorry to hear that about your son but I agree too, it’s very therapeutic and relaxing.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List