Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 17 Feb 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
oateyboy
Excited about Disney

Missing Universal Seasonal Passes

We went last October and bought 4 seasonal passes. We are going again next week and I can't seem to find where I put the passes. My question is, are they easily replaceable? Obviously, I will keep on looking but am worried about what to do if I don't find them.

Thanks
oateyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Did you link them to your Universal account or photograph the back of them? That's the easiest way or just ask guest services to trace them through your name.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

If you have the number off the back of the cards then they can replace. When we purchased ours the CM said to photo them so we have them there and they can sort them out. She said they can search but that often they struggle to find the tickets that way
Old 18 Feb 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Have you looked in suitcases etc? We keep all holiday things like lanyards in one of our carry-ons.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mojo.121
Excited about Disney

Whilst we were there last year my niece lost hers in the park, she just called at a customer service desk on city walk on the way out and they replaced it for her. She hadn’t linked it to the universal account.
Not sure if she had to show any Id but maybe worth bringing some if you don’t find them.
M.
mojo.121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Email them and give as many details as you can.

Yes they do replce them I believe first time is free of charge (hopefully don't need twice!).

My DD threw hers away not thinking she'd need it again, but a last minute trip brought the need back. She was told to go to guest services and it was replaced foc when she went.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Did you pay by CC prepayment card have an email conformation
We always take a screen shot of all our passes on iPads phones etc one we take to the parks one stays at the villa just in case but I'm a belt and braces person
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List