Old 9 Aug 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I made an ADR there also, then cancelled as I wasn't sure if it was a TS, realized it wasn't and rebooked looking forward to seeing what you think of it xx
I think it looks good value but if I manage to move our FoP FP to morning we’ll probably cancel. So many places to choose from and so little time!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I think it looks good value but if I manage to move our FoP FP to morning we’ll probably cancel. So many places to choose from and so little time!
I really want to try Satu'li Canteen as well as Pizzafari.

I'm having second thoughts about how 'fully loaded' my plans are and I'm thinking of ditching my planned AK evening, and stay later on our first AK day instead. We also have a late afternoon FoP FP and I intended to have Satu'li Canteen after it then head for home, but now I'm thinking we might do Pizzafari then try and push through the jetlag (Day 2) to enjoy the park at night. I'm unreasonably stressed about all of this haha.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I really want to try Satu'li Canteen as well as Pizzafari.

I'm having second thoughts about how 'fully loaded' my plans are and I'm thinking of ditching my planned AK evening, and stay later on our first AK day instead. We also have a late afternoon FoP FP and I intended to have Satu'li Canteen after it then head for home, but now I'm thinking we might do Pizzafari then try and push through the jetlag (Day 2) to enjoy the park at night. I'm unreasonably stressed about all of this haha.
We tend to try and do an evening in all the parks at least once but it’s so much easier with a 2 weeks stay as we can just plan later starts. We can’t do a whole day in a park normally but with just a week I’ve had to adjust! Our AK evening was planned for the same day we do Epcot with morning EMH so doing Pizzafari is an extra. We will more than likely nip back to the hotel for an hour or so and then pop back as it’s day 2 for us too. I’m a total lightweight!

Might be an idea to pop to the Nomad Lounge for a bit of respite in the afternoon?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We tend to try and do an evening in all the parks at least once but it’s so much easier with a 2 weeks stay as we can just plan later starts. We can’t do a whole day in a park normally but with just a week I’ve had to adjust! Our AK evening was planned for the same day we do Epcot with morning EMH so doing Pizzafari is an extra. We will more than likely nip back to the hotel for an hour or so and then pop back as it’s day 2 for us too. I’m a total lightweight!

Might be an idea to pop to the Nomad Lounge for a bit of respite in the afternoon?
In all honesty, going by past trips, we'll never even make our FP but we'll see. I love the idea of popping into Nomad and if we were to do that it would be rude not to have a little bite to eat.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
In all honesty, going by past trips, we'll never even make our FP but we'll see. I love the idea of popping into Nomad and if we were to do that it would be rude not to have a little bite to eat.
I always like the idea of things but never can be bothered doing them! I’m always too hot or too tired .

Trip Report Index
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
I always like the idea of things but never can be bothered doing them! I’m always too hot or too tired .
this was us at Disney this time, DD would say I don't want an early start again can we have a pool morning and I'd be secretly

41 days it will fly by now
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
this was us at Disney this time, DD would say I don't want an early start again can we have a pool morning and I'd be secretly

41 days it will fly by now
I feel like at this point it’s so close you can almost touch it but it’s so far away it’s too early to get properly excited!

Trip Report Index
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Yes and Animal Kingdom on Day 2 is absolutely the worst park for both of those things!

I think the next 6 weeks are going to d-r-a-g, my friends are going at the beginning of September and I am sure the 2 weeks they are away will be particularly torturous.
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Yes and Animal Kingdom on Day 2 is absolutely the worst park for both of those things!

I think the next 6 weeks are going to d-r-a-g, my friends are going at the beginning of September and I am sure the 2 weeks they are away will be particularly torturous.
Oh I hate that! It means you want their holiday to go quickly but don’t want it to go quickly because that’s how long your holiday is .

Trip Report Index
Old 10 Aug 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I bet it goes much quicker than you think, I feel our countdown has gone fast since the kid's broke up ... however, the holidays are dragging go figure x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List