Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Jan 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

It such a nice place to go,. I cant wait till April! x
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Ahh I miss having access to Salon Mickey - There was always something special about their pastries and cookies.
I love the bypassing of the massive queue and the insults we regularly get from rude people assuming we are trying to sneak into the queue. Then when we knock on the door and get in we smile back sweetly at them and say enjoy the queue 🙈😂
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
I love the bypassing of the massive queue and the insults we regularly get from rude people assuming we are trying to sneak into the queue. Then when we knock on the door and get in we smile back sweetly at them and say enjoy the queue 🙈😂
Love knocking the secret door of what's in there! Lol ,. Cakes,. That's what!
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney1195
Earning More Ears

Mobile

So sorry to hihack I thought salon Mickey had closed and now you can’t gave shares how can you get access
Disney1195 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 19, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
If you were a member of the Shareholder club you have the benefits for 10 years.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney1195 View Post
So sorry to hihack I thought salon Mickey had closed and now you can’t gave shares how can you get access
Yea part of the closing deal was this. They sent a new photo ID with a 10 year expiry date,. Same benefits attached. Need get moneys worth lol
Old 30 Jan 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yep you still get the same perks. Remember when they bought us out you had to have 100 shares to be a member of the club. If you had less you couldn’t be a member and therefore use Salon Mickey.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Peter H View Post
Yep you still get the same perks. Remember when they bought us out you had to have 100 shares to be a member of the club. If you had less you couldn’t be a member and therefore use Salon Mickey.
Great! Yup got my shiny new 10 year card!
Old 30 Jan 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LaraT
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
We did this very thing in December when the queue to the park was 30 mins plus decided to grab a coffee and cake and enter through the lounge door to the park...we got a lot of awful looks like we were trying to queue jump 😆 still love Salon mickey and visit as often as we can
LaraT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We did it in September during runDisney weekend & it made my day lol
DLP misjudged what time the park would open after the 10k & the queues went right back to security from the turnstiles! We walked straight to salon mickey, quickly drank a hot chocolate & went into the park!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List