Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Feb 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile Need help please as I'm clueless!

Hello! Me and Carley are off to Paris first week of July for 3 nights staying at Newport bay. We booked it and received the free half board deal. I've been once to DLP but stayed off-site. My question is how does half board work? I understand we get vouchers? Is brekkie just at our hotel? Which options are available for lunch or dinner? And how/when can we book those? I literally have no clue! What are people's recommendations?

Also I believe DLP still use the paper fastpasses? Is that right? I saw something about having to have time slots for character meets too?

We will be flying into CDG and have seen that there is a fast train which goes straight to Disneyland? Is this fairly easy to use? How do we book it? Etc.

I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to Paris so any tips or recommendations would be fab! Thank youuu
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

With Half board you will get a buffet breakfast at your hotel and then a lunch or dinner at lots of table service and buffet restaurants. You can view a list of included restaurants on the DLP Guide website. You don't get physical vouchers anymore as they're just loaded onto your magic pass key card which also doubles as your room key and park tickets. You can book restaurants 60 days in advance, either over the phone (the number should be on your booking confirmation) or online by going to disneylandparis.nl (best to use google chrome so it translates it all for you).

It is still the paper fastpasses at DLP. For certain character meets in the studios you will need to use the Lineberty app to get a time slot. But all the other meets are just a case of turn up and queue.

It's the TGV train that goes from CDG to MLV, I've not done it myself but it seems like it's quite infrequent and pricey so a lot of people choose to book a shuttle taxi instead.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List