Notices

Old 10 Aug 14, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
colmac71
Gone all Goofy

My first (second) Trip To Disney - Pre Departure Post

Hi all.
I'm Colin and my better half is Jack. I'm the shorter one from the pic. It's Sunday 3.15 pm and this time tomorrow we will be on the US airways plane from Manchester for the start of our 3 week trip to Saratoga Springs. There's actually 7 of us going - Jack's parents, the two girls they look after and his sister.
I was fortunate enough to go to Florida for the very first time last summer - Jack has been loads of times before with his parents (they love Florida and have already booked their next trip). Last year it was was just me and Jack for 10 days (we stayed on International Drive) and had a jam packed trip involving largely Universal, with a couple of trips to Sea World and a few days at Disney - which I discovered was not enough. This time it's staying in a Disney Resort with dining plan and a 21 day ultimate Disney ticket - we decided - reluctantly no to do universal but just to embrace Disney and combine it with lots of chill time round the pool. I'm the big kid at heart (Jack will vouch for me being that lol) and I will endeavour to post trip details on a regular basis. I'm very much looking forward to it (we all are) and it's been booked for over 6 months !
I've never been on holiday before for 3 weeks so it will be a first.

We've already ordered Abercrombie and Hollister to be delivered as we are taking very little with us but bringing lots back all for us ! Another update tomorrow

Oh btw I say it's my real first trip as Disney was a blue as I only did 3 days and I remember very little - so I'm counting this as my first proper trip to Disney lol

colmac71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by colmac71 - 10 Aug 14 3:32 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Oh lucky you!
Hope you all have a fabulous time.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Have a great time x
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Have a wonderful trip. We are a day behind you :-)
Old 10 Aug 14, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Will be following your adventures. . . I have a serious addiction to trip reports since booking our dream holiday and finding the dibb.
Have a wonderful holiday
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Have a amazing time xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 14, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
SunriseLV
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Wow, 21 days on site! You will have a blast and have some great memories to bring home. Have a wonderful time and we'll all look forward to your report.
SunriseLV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 14, 05:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulabelle18
slightly serious Dibber

Haha love how this trip is full on Disney compared with the last Have a magical time x
Loulabelle18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 14, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Waltzingmathild
Trainee Dibber

Have a brilliant time - look forward to reading your updates.