Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Apr 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Question Disney Park Reservations - Help!

I had park days booked for August when I had a package booked with Disney. I've since cancelled that and assumed my parks days would have gone with it. They're still there though! I have separate park tickets which I've paid for and have allocated park days for December using those tickets as I have a DVC stay booked. I'm now planning on using Decembers park tickets in August as I booked a DVC stay to replace the package, hoping to upgrade to AP's while there. No idea how the park reservation works now considering I only have one set of 14 day tickets but have park days allocated for August and December which total 28 days 🤷🏼
Old 8 Apr 21, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Have you tried live chat with them on your My Disney Experience?

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 21, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
rayraygreen
Excited about Disney

Just cancel the ones you don’t need. I had the same thing when we had to move our holiday after I’d already made park reservations. 🙂
Hollywood Studios CM - 2013
Epcot UK Pavilion CM - 2017-2018
rayraygreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Park reservations don’t cancel themselves, I have noticed that previously. I have cancelled mine manually, it is no issue.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Have you tried to reserve parks for August? Is it saying you can't due to the December reservations?
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the replies!

It's more that I'm wondering if I can keep the park reservations for December if I use the ones in August. Wondering if I use August reservations the December ones will disappear. I want to keep both as I'm hoping tp upgrade to an AP in August, if I can't then I'll buy another ticket but at least I have both sets of park days secured.
Old 9 Apr 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Thanks for the replies!

It's more that I'm wondering if I can keep the park reservations for December if I use the ones in August. Wondering if I use August reservations the December ones will disappear. I want to keep both as I'm hoping tp upgrade to an AP in August, if I can't then I'll buy another ticket but at least I have both sets of park days secured.
Are these UK or US tickets?

The ones I bought yesterday (DVC deal US tickets) are auto allocated to dates from what I could make out. Not sure if that’s 100% correct though but they are charging different amounts on different days. I’d have to get them changed to different dates first. UK tickets though I don’t think are.

If you have UK tickets and make August reservations, if it lets you do it I doubt the others will disappear but give it a try, you can always rebook them.
Old 9 Apr 21, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Are these UK or US tickets?

The ones I bought yesterday (DVC deal US tickets) are auto allocated to dates from what I could make out. Not sure if that’s 100% correct though but they are charging different amounts on different days. I’d have to get them changed to different dates first. UK tickets though I don’t think are.

If you have UK tickets and make August reservations, if it lets you do it I doubt the others will disappear but give it a try, you can always rebook them.
These were both UK tickets, except one no longer exists but I still have the park reservations. Just worried that I'll go to enter the park in August with the ticket intended for Decembers use and they'll refuse me entry as that ticket has allocated days to December. This is obviously all new and none of us have used this system before so I'm really not sure whats going to happen.
Old 10 Apr 21, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The reservation days are allocated to your ticket, you have cancelled the ticket therefore you no longer have reservations, the glitch is with MDE not auto removing, but when you go to enter the park the ticket will not tally and you will not be allowed in.

You must manually remove them then redo with legit tickets.

Of course I could be wrong but for the sake of 30mins work is it worth the risk?
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List