Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tootsie rolls View Post
Iím still positive for sept , need to keep the belief up thatís all we can do 😀
Weíre staying positive for the summer too. In the last year weíve had our wedding postponed twice and our March 20 trip postponed more times than weíd like to count. This trip is the first time Iíve felt like it might go ahead - I have nothing to base that on, other than generally things seem much more positive. And if we donít go in July, Iíll do what Iíve always done - pick the trip up and move it out another couple of months. Theyíll let us in eventually 😂
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Right now, committed to remaining positive

Florida - 04,05,06,08,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, Covid cancelled 20, 21...
Cruises - Caribbean x3, Canaries, Far East/India/Dubai, Mexico, Mediterranean x2, Greek Islands
Other USA - California Nevada Arizona Utah New York New Mexico Colorado
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Right now, committed to remaining positive
Personally I think I should be committed for being so positive! 😂
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneybear
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Iím keeping an eye on prices for May/June in the hope I can ditch my London city break for some last minute fun in the sun state side. There seems to be a lot of positivity our side for a travel corridor but is a little quiet in the US media. Hopefully something is being worked out behind closed doors and Iím willing to follow what ever procedure that is
Disneybear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Serious Dibber

Booked my airport hotel today for August 23rd

PLEASE let this trip happen.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
hsm89
Trainee Dibber

I've just booked the Premier Inn for the night before too...we go on 16th September from LHR! PI have some great rates at the moment and I did go with the advance rate for the full refund option outside of 28 day cancellation.

I have been dying to book this! That's 2 things we've crossed off the list recently...got car hire sorted too 🥳 fingers crossed everyone 🤞
hsm89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Me too, Hilton for us . With free breakfast it was only a few pounds more than Travelodge but without the faff of transferring to the terminal.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Me too, Hilton for us . With free breakfast it was only a few pounds more than Travelodge but without the faff of transferring to the terminal.
That sounds great! You've got me thinking about airport hotels now... I do like to start a holiday as early as poss!

~ Personalised photo montages - Disney, Florida and family trees! ~
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Very Serious Dibber

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
good site with lots of info
travelweekly/Travel-News
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 2009, Homewood Suites 2010 Disneyland Anaheim 2011 Queen Mary. Coco Key I drive 2012. AKL Arusha view, Ramada Maingate Kissimee, Disneys all Star Music, Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 2014/16/18/19 Serlago suites Continental plaza,stays at the Wakuhula Suites, International Palms, Hilton Cocoa Beach. 2018 Disney Dolphin
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List