Great report from Joe and Forky
You had a lovely trip around Epcot
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TractorBoy
Imagineer

TractorBoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think your best friend Joe needs to start a Forky fan club!

What a character you are. So glad you had a great time round Epcot.

Stay safe Forky and keep washing those hands!
Old 19 Aug 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Brilliant...What a forktastic report! Well done Joe, you've put all your experience to good use here. If I were a teacher (like my wife) I'd be giving you top marks for this! Wonderful photos and so much great content. I hope to hear from you on your own trip reports one day?
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Wow, what a day you had Forky, I love Epcot too and really hope I get to go back in a year or so. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
What a fab day you had Forkie!

Epcot is my favourite park, and I love a trip around World Showcase

We all love Epcot and World Showcase too - thanks for reading and sharing it with Joe and Forky

Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
Excellent report. It made me want to go back to Epcot.
We all want to get back to Epcot Thank you for reading and leaving a reply

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Fabulous, thank you
Thank you

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Aww, glad you had a good trip Forky!
Most certainly did

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
That was a wonderful tour of Epcot . Forky (and Joe) looked like they enjoyed themselves.

I'm disappointed to not get Joe's thoughts on the best and worst restrooms along the way you know that always makes for a heated debate on here

We also love to grab a photo with the troll in Norway, so here is a photo from last year, Dad thought he was so clever pretending to be picking the trolls nose

He's a 7 year old trapped in the body of a 70 year old.

Fancy a contrast? this is the kids on our first trip.

Has that troll shrunk over the years?

Like everyone we also love to try on the hats and take silly photos. First up kids and Dad still in Norway

Moved on to Germany now, Max is always game

Did your kids like to colour in one of the Duffy fans when they were little? Mine did, so here's the last photo from me, again from our first trip.

What a lovely idea for a trip report it was such a lot of fun to read. Thank you for sharing. Although I'm a bit sad at the idea that this was the last day of your trip as that means the end is nigh and I was sort of hoping you'd be able to stay in WDW forever, at least I could pretend you hadn't come home yet and were still out there having fun for all of us.
Love those photos Abby - time seems to have passed so quickly and yes that Troll in Norway has most definitely shrunk!

This was such a memorable way to bring all of our Epcot trips to an end and the adrenaline of finally finding Forky on that last day certainly made for a big finale!
Great to read of your DLP trip, a little Disney magic to put a spark into the summer

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

A lovely day in my "Happy Place" Epcot. we also love the Voices of Liberty and try to see them at least twice when we are there.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant trip round Epcot with Forky. Thank you Joe for doing it I enjoyed reading along

Joan

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Great to meet you Forky
And thanks Joe, following in your Dad’s trip report writing steps
Think he might be better

Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Forky how lucky were you to see the world with your best buddy Joe

Thank you for the description of each place you visited, i now know what to miss, and what to head for next time
xx
Glad it helped, as that was the idea Joe had about actually doing this - he knows I type up loads of stuff on here but this was his idea - to just point out things he likes on World Showcase and Forky was the spark to it all

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Fantastic. Great fun to read and a load of photos alongside. A quality report from forky and Joe.
Thank you - glad you enjoyed it - Joe is more amazed by how many replies are on here

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great report from Joe and Forky
You had a lovely trip around Epcot
This was a passage in time that I think/ hope we will all remember forever - Mum and Dad becomes children again and share the same moment
It was just one of those wonderful moments that words can't express.

Old 14 Feb 21, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by TractorBoy View Post
I think your best friend Joe needs to start a Forky fan club!

What a character you are. So glad you had a great time round Epcot.

Stay safe Forky and keep washing those hands!
Delighted you enjoyed reading about this last trip round World Showcase

Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
Brilliant...What a forktastic report! Well done Joe, you've put all your experience to good use here. If I were a teacher (like my wife) I'd be giving you top marks for this! Wonderful photos and so much great content. I hope to hear from you on your own trip reports one day?
Thank you

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Wow, what a day you had Forky, I love Epcot too and really hope I get to go back in a year or so. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!
Thanks for reading and we all hope that we get back to Epcot sooner rather than later too

Originally Posted by MarionG View Post
A lovely day in my "Happy Place" Epcot. we also love the Voices of Liberty and try to see them at least twice when we are there.
They have such incredible voices it is always such a treat to just listen and enjoy them

Thank you for reading