Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 22 Dec 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Last bit of shopping tomorrow

Finally finished the menu for the next 10 days, job and half as dd is veggie and dh is very traditional, luckily I quite enjoy cooking although this year has tested that! Got most of the food I need, just got last couple of bits to pick up tomorrow from M&S and collecting the meat on Christmas Eve from our local farm shop. I would have tried to do it all from there but dd's present finally came into the Next store so need to collect that as well. Planning to go out about 6.30-7am and once I get back it will be pull up the drawbridge!

Hope everyone else is ready and waiting for the big day despite everything that is going on xx
Old 22 Dec 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
All my present shopping done and wrapped but need to get vegetables and others bits and pieces for Christmas Day. I am looking forward to the day and my grown up kids opening presents. We will have a nice lunch and relax, hopefully things will get better soon xx
Old 22 Dec 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

We have finished our food shopping also. Just back from doing my dad and step mother’s food shop (they are elderly). Everything was in stock as far as I could see.

Now for the cleaning tomorrow!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
We have finished our food shopping also. Just back from doing my dad and step mother’s food shop (they are elderly). Everything was in stock as far as I could see.

Now for the cleaning tomorrow!
That’s my next job plus wrapping!

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
All my present shopping done and wrapped but need to get vegetables and others bits and pieces for Christmas Day. I am looking forward to the day and my grown up kids opening presents. We will have a nice lunch and relax, hopefully things will get better soon xx
Us too, they maybe age adults but still my babies🥰

Have a lovely day both of you xxx
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I've just got to the stage where I'm beginning to think about contemplating starting my Christmas shopping.

If everyone else is done, the shops should be nice and quiet.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I thought I was all set just to send DH to collect the order from our butcher / farm shop
Pre order just pick up but just discovered we’ve no wine apart from a bottle of sweet desert wine because DH said to DIL to use the wine we had as gifts to her loyal customers who have stuck by her and allowed her to expand her cake afternoon tea and Sunday lunch delivery buiness to the extent she finished her lat shift to day as a home care manager ( Covid has really taken its toll on community care staff as well )
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
I've just got to the stage where I'm beginning to think about contemplating starting my Christmas shopping.

If everyone else is done, the shops should be nice and quiet.
If your in tier 4 there are plenty of food and drink gifts you can give, I can guarantee the shops will be quiet!
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
If your in tier 4 there are plenty of food and drink gifts you can give, I can guarantee the shops will be quiet!
Living La Vida Tier Two here.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 20, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Living La Vida Tier Two here.
Well I’m jealous, We shouldnt live in stinky London!
Old 23 Dec 20, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Well I’m jealous, We shouldnt live in stinky London!
It doesn’t stink in my area of London
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List