Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by redscouse2 View Post
Wow what an amazing day , I've been so looking forward to reading this and it didn't disappoint . You all looked lovely , thanks for sharing it with us.
Nicki
Thank you so much Nicki. . Glad that you enjoyed it, I have been so excited to share this day.

Thank you, we did scrub up well (thanks to beaute! ).

Thanks for reading and commenting x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 16, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Oh my gosh I have absolutely loved reading this from your point of view!

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments

The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad we got them those dresses!

I was crying with laughter at your experience on the monorail and running through the GF lobby! I think I could just keep re-reading it to make me laugh!

Also, we sooooo need a new countdown x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Oh my gosh I have absolutely loved reading this from your point of view!

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments

The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad we got them those dresses!

I was crying with laughter at your experience on the monorail and running through the GF lobby! I think I could just keep re-reading it to make me laugh!

Also, we sooooo need a new countdown x
Thank you, glad you liked it.

I'm so glad you got those dresses too, they are so beautiful.

I'm glad you found it funny - it is funny now but was so awful at the time!

I so wish we could have a new countdown. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 16, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ShopandRide
Helping Mickey

WOW! What a fabulous day. Dan looked stunning & I absolutely love her dress. The girls all looked beautiful in their dresses too - whatever they cost it was worth it! The pictures are brilliant too - will be so lovely for you to look back on in years to come. Was just a shame about you being so stressed with the difficulties getting back to the GF from MK but it all worked out OK in the end. Looking forward to the rest of your TR, especially the cruise part!
ShopandRide is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 16, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by ShopandRide View Post
WOW! What a fabulous day. Dan looked stunning & I absolutely love her dress. The girls all looked beautiful in their dresses too - whatever they cost it was worth it! The pictures are brilliant too - will be so lovely for you to look back on in years to come. Was just a shame about you being so stressed with the difficulties getting back to the GF from MK but it all worked out OK in the end. Looking forward to the rest of your TR, especially the cruise part!
Thank you so much! I have to agree, Dan did look absolutely stunning and her dress was amazing. . The girls dresses really were worth it, I'm so glad Dan got them for them.

I'm so happy with the photos, I love looking at them.

The monorail journey was so stressful but that was also worth the stress.

Thanks, I have the next day written and will post it soon.

Thanks for reading and commenting x

Old 21 Jan 16, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Oh what an absolutely amazing day! Love all of the dresses such a lovely colour, so different.

I think that Paradise Cove is such a beautiful location, such a lovely setting for a wedding.

Lots of fantastic photo's! Really love the ones of the twirling dresses I can imagine how proud you felt seeing the girls walking down, they looked totally adorable.

I love how you went into MK later, that must've felt so special for the girls.

I know what you mean about the view of Wishes So glad that you'll get to experience it again and that the cruise was still amazing even without the music.

Thank you so much for sharing this special day

Julia xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 16, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Oh what an absolutely amazing day! Love all of the dresses such a lovely colour, so different.

I think that Paradise Cove is such a beautiful location, such a lovely setting for a wedding.

Lots of fantastic photo's! Really love the ones of the twirling dresses I can imagine how proud you felt seeing the girls walking down, they looked totally adorable.

I love how you went into MK later, that must've felt so special for the girls.

I know what you mean about the view of Wishes So glad that you'll get to experience it again and that the cruise was still amazing even without the music.

Thank you so much for sharing this special day

Julia xx
Thanks Julia. . Dan's dress was such a lovely colour.

Paradise cove really was beautiful, it was such a perfect setting and it was so peaceful and private.

Phil did so well with the photos again. I love the ones of them twirling, they spent a lot f their time twirling. I was so proud of them the whole day.

It was lovely going into MK and I love the photos we got.

The cruise was amazing and we were so happy to find out we could go again.

Thank you for reading and commenting xx

Old 24 Jan 16, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

What a fantastic day. Had some tears in my eyes when reading. You all looked amazing and the dress was gorgeous!
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by scottishvixen View Post
What a fantastic day. Had some tears in my eyes when reading. You all looked amazing and the dress was gorgeous!
Thank you so much.

We had such a fab day, it was so special. Her dress was gorgeous, thank you.

Thank you for reading and commenting x

Old 30 Jan 16, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

What a gorgeous day. The setting is stunning and the weather looks beautiful. Dan looked absolutely stunning, I really love her hair. The girls look like little angels.

Your make up is gorgeous, you can hardly even tell you're wearing any!

I love the look on your dad's face as they're walking down the aisle. The dress is beautiful, so perfect that it was a Disney Princess one.

This is my favourite photo, love the castle in the background:
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List