Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Nov 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
babekel
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

cyclops Disney & Universal

Hi all,

This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone know for sure/ or has anyone purchased single days tickets from the Disney kiosk's, on the day? Can this be done?

I am going over in September for 16 days, and will be purchasing a 14 day unlimited ticket. Depending on when I choose to first use the 14 day ticket, I will need to purchase 2 more days so that I can finish my trip at Magic Kingdom and their firework display. I know this will probably a more pricy way of doing it, but Disney does not do a 16day ticket.

Can you also purchase single day tickets for Universal?

Advice is always welcome.

Indian Ridge Villa - '01 & '09, Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel - '11, Park & Suites Prestige Val d'Europe - '14, Lindfields Villa - '15, Hollywood Historic Hotel - '17, Disney’ Coronado Springs & off-site Villa - ‘18
babekel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by babekel View Post
Hi all,

This may sound like a strange question, but does anyone know for sure/ or has anyone purchased single days tickets from the Disney kiosk's, on the day? Can this be done?

I am going over in September for 16 days, and will be purchasing a 14 day unlimited ticket. Depending on when I choose to first use the 14 day ticket, I will need to purchase 2 more days so that I can finish my trip at Magic Kingdom and their firework display. I know this will probably a more pricy way of doing it, but Disney does not do a 16day ticket.

How much extra is a 21 day ticket as I believe one day tickets are around £100 each, although you can buy a 2 day base ticket from Orlando Attractions for £170.

Again I believe a one day to Universal is a similar price

Edited at 10:52 PM.
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 17, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

As above, buy a 21 day ticket instead. It's £439 per adult so only £20 more than the 14 day ticket - although the latter is currently on a price promotion for £399. These are prices direct from Disney, you might save a bit through other reputable sellers - haven't checked.

Unless there's a big group of you, that's a small price to pay to ensure you can go to MK on both your first and last day if you choose. And still cheaper than a day at the gate.

ETA: Although given you're going in September, there's always a chance your last night will fall on a Halloween party night which you'd need a separate ticket for anyway. So unless Disney run their ticket sale at the end of the year like last year, I'd probably hold off purchasing any until those dates are announced (around April) and can finalise your itinerary to know how many days you need.

Edited at 10:57 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 17, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Definitely go for a 21 day ticket. A single day will be much more expensive.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 17, 04:11 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by babekel View Post
Hi all,

As I am writing this floridaescapes.co.uk are showing the 2018 Disney 21 Day Ultimate ticket for £385 which is only £22 more than the 14 day ticket. It's saying for Cyber Monday, so whether it will still be at that price later today I don't know, but worth a look. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...r-monday-offer

If you want 1 day tickets for Universal or Disney, you can either buy on the gate or try undercovertourist.com.

Edited at 04:16 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List