Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Feb 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

We have only been in june, fortunatly, we have not come across a very wet holiday. Its hot and humid and there are afternoon thunderstorms... but its still amazing! I think july and august are more hot and more humid.

The end of june and beginning of july were busy but before that i thought it was not that busy.

We go again this year 3rd-24th june.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by weeleighluigi View Post
We have only been in june, fortunatly, we have not come across a very wet holiday. Its hot and humid and there are afternoon thunderstorms... but its still amazing! I think july and august are more hot and more humid.

The end of june and beginning of july were busy but before that i thought it was not that busy.

We go again this year 3rd-24th june.
we are thinking 2nd june to the 20th june 2019.

sounds like its the perfec ttime of year for us
Potterfan5686 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
goldendelicious
Proud to wear my Ears

Hoping last year was a rare one we went 10th June and had lots of rain for the first week better on the 2nd week.We're stuck with mid June from a working point of view and can't recall another year like it so fingers crossed :-)))
I think the US schools break up around our times so parks can be busy but not too bad
goldendelicious is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
paulandalison
Imagineer

paulandalison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've been a couple of times now in June we going again this year in June the weather is normally nice and hot and rain in the late afternoon for about an hour,
Reading the other comments about last year, we were there in May last year they had a drought going on so we're wishing for rain it started to rain on our last day there which they were very glad for, so it's swing and roundabouts really with the weather.
paulandalison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
thanks guys. you have been most helpful.
Potterfan5686 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by goldendelicious View Post
Hoping last year was a rare one we went 10th June and had lots of rain for the first week better on the 2nd week.We're stuck with mid June from a working point of view and can't recall another year like it so fingers crossed :-)))
I think the US schools break up around our times so parks can be busy but not too bad
Yes various states have holidays in june, but we never found the parks to be crazy busy.
I know californias holidays start around the 12th of june, and floridas are similar (we are meeting our american family over there). I will say the only kids we found were problematic (more a niggle) were the south american tour groups. They were very noisey with not much regard for anyone else... however, how many teenagers in large groups would be?

We just carried on our days not bothering really. If they go on a ride... they all go! Lol. So we would just move to the next thing then go back.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ingvar
Getting Excited

Mobile

We've been in June a few times and generally the weather is lovely with just an hour or so rain in the afternoon daily. We were there last June and the weather was truly awful but going by past experience that was unusual. Crowd wise, it wasn't too bad. We stayed at the Portofino hotel at universal and had folp but to be honest, I didn't think, other than the Harry Potter areas that universal was too busy. Disney was Disney, lots of queueing if you didn't have fp
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterfan5686
slightly serious Dibber

Potterfan5686's Reviews
I'm almost certain ill be booking for June time, and prey that they don't have a drought like last year. I look forward to seeing what the weather is like this year in june for comparison