Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Dec 17, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We're still waiting for ours - I must admit despite everyone saying 'it will be fine', I wish Disney would get their finger out and let us know. We go the 27th Oct.
Yes i agree, especially when your wanting to book flights with there new years sales etc. I dont mind waiting as they have advised, but hope we hear something soon. It was 330 days for us over 12 days ago. So we are at 318 from check out date.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PixieFairies View Post
Ya i tried linking but it couldnt find our reservation so i had to put in the mobile number, hotel etc and still nothing. We are 26th Oct & check out 9th November, so what days are we, i presume 319 or something like that.
We are 29th Oct until 19th Nov so we worked out we are only about 328 days so may be a bit to early to hear just yet with Christmas but have also tried as you on MDE but no luck yet. We booked directly with Disney UK so only have a reference number from our invoice so I'm guessing that's the correct number to use
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Did you see my post? We go on the same day?

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

We linked yesterday with the ref starting 18 from Disney, we are there 1st-15th November in a 1 bed at SSR

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
We linked yesterday with the ref starting 18 from Disney, we are there 1st-15th November in a 1 bed at SSR
That’s good to hear you got confirmation, we leave on the 19th Nov so hopefully not to much longer to wait. Our ref also begins with 18 from Disney so that’s good to know thanks.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
How did ye link? Did you have to put in the hotel & date arriving etc
Did you get an email?
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WendyWilson
Imagineer

WendyWilson's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We're booked 25 Oct to 9 November at OKW. I was able to link our booking yesterday through the MDE App. I had been trying for a few weeks before though. Apparently Disney are working through date order and you'll see your booking soon - more than likely the next week. I've not had a confirmation email though!
Old 27 Dec 17, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So I rang Disney. They couldn't give me an answer. They said they don't know why other people getting confirmation arriving later than us guys in Oct. She tried to sell me flights even though she also said there could be a slight chance I wouldn't get the accommodation. So I'm none the wiser.
Old 27 Dec 17, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
Mobile

So I rang Disney. They couldn't give me an answer. They said they don't know why other people getting confirmation arriving later than us guys in Oct. She tried to sell me flights even though she also said there could be a slight chance I wouldn't get the accommodation. So I'm none the wiser.
I also called Disney earlier & was advised I should hear any day & although he didn’t try to sell me flights he hadn’t heard of any booking for SSR or OKW being booked directly through Disney not being confirmed so advised to go ahead & book flights. I think I’d rather have the confirmation first though 😉
Old 27 Dec 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

How did ye link? Did you have to put in the hotel & date arriving etc
Did you get an email?
I just went to link hotel in the mde app, put in reference and surname and that was it, the magic happened

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List