Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Dec 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Yup, first and last time doing it this way for me! Too uncertain and stressy.
I've no doubt it will be ok eventually as people keep saying, but we should know by now. I keep watching flights but don't want to book in case we have to change things.
We called yesterday and they said they are working though them and not to worry. If they can't allocate they will sort something out not sure what that means.

As we need a 2 bed villain i think we will be one of the later ones to receive confirmation.

He did say for all the years his worked there he has only heard of 4 people ever not getting what they wanted so fingers crossed.

We booked OKW last time and that linked not he 300 day no problem and i know people there haven't had issues this year either.
Old 30 Dec 17, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LilMeeko
Getting to know the DIBB

I'm staying at OKW 28th october - 11th november and I rang Disney when I was at 325 days from check out. They confirmed it for me on the phone and said that it will link up on MDE in 24 hours. It actually only took a couple of hours to link and then I got my confirmation email a couple of days later
LilMeeko is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Still waiting. Thought I'd get something over weekend. 296 days to "supposed" check in. 310 days to check out.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahh no I was hoping you were going to say it had linked! I hope it’s sorted for you soon. X x

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PixieFairies View Post
Still waiting. Thought I'd get something over weekend. 296 days to "supposed" check in. 310 days to check out.
Fingers crossed as things return to normal tomorrow after the Christmas & new year holidays you hear very soon.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Let's hope we hear in the next few days! DH doesn't even realised it hasn't been confirmed yet - I'm the hol planner and he just presumes that as we paid the deposit 8 months ago that it's done.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 18, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I just called - I've been told to 'give it a week or 2' and if it doesn't link then ring back! I just want to book our flights - but daren't until we have the confirmation of those dates! Very disappointing.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 18, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Yes it is disappointing, i think its just that feeling that you its not 100% confirmed. Plus flight prices have gone way up & sales are ending ( from Ireland that is )
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 18, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Still nothing for us either i might call today and see we have already booked flights so panicking a little now
Old 6 Jan 18, 01:38 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Still not linking for me. Its 292 days now & nothing online, rang Disney who told me Saratoga has not sent through there bookings yet whatever that means

Anyone else?