Old 28 Jan 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ClareO
slightly serious Dibber

ClareO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Cancellation policy orlandoattractionstickets.co.uk disappointed

I have just read this company apply a 25% charge to cancel discovery cove tickets. I understand this but have booked them well in advance. I bought 4 ultimate tickets from them for Aug 2019 tickets and paid a £40 deposit. I have since found them £127 cheaper. They will not price match or even take the 5% weekend deal so I thought it would make more sense to cancel and rebook elsewhere. So, what I am asking is am I effectively tied in to them? What is to stop me just not paying the remainder? I wondered if anyone had this experience. I fear I may just have to swallow it but it makes me not want to use the company again. Should have read the small print

Edited at 06:22 PM.
ClareO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

OrlandoAttractions? Or Orlando AttractionsTickets?

I’m surprised you have found Ultimate tickets £127 cheaper as the price is set by Disney and rarely fluctuates more than a few pounds between sellers.

I’ve often bought from OrlandoAttractions and last year when Disney dropped their prices they honoured the lower price.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ClareO
slightly serious Dibber

ClareO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
OrlandoAttractions? Or Orlando AttractionsTickets?

I’m surprised you have found Ultimate tickets £127 cheaper as the price is set by Disney and rarely fluctuates more than a few pounds between sellers.

I’ve often bought from OrlandoAttractions and last year when Disney dropped their prices they honoured the lower price.
Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant DC ultimates and that was the total saving. I booked with orlandoattractiontickets.
ClareO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
0420wilmut
Imagineer

Yes, I agree with Bev - are you sure you don't mean Orlando Attraction Tickets? I'm sure yesterday another Dibber posted that Orlando Attractions had dropped the price for them.
Can get confusing, as their names are so similar.

Edited: just seen your post above - it makes sense now!
May 2023 POP & 1 night RPR

Edited at 05:41 PM.
0420wilmut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

I've also booked with a deposit with OAT (on Boxing Day). I've emailed them asking if I can 'swap' onto the 5% offer, but not holding my breath!
It says in the corner of the offer banner, new bookings only!
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ARAR
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
I've also booked with a deposit with OAT (on Boxing Day). I've emailed them asking if I can 'swap' onto the 5% offer, but not holding my breath!
It says in the corner of the offer banner, new bookings only!
I've done the same.

Based on what's happened to ClareO, I'm not holding any hope.

Edited at 08:50 PM.
ARAR is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ARAR View Post
I've done the same.

Based on what's happened to ClareO, I'm not holding any hope.
I may cancel anyway, still save an extra £30 even after losing the deposit with OAT.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
jordanski
Excited about Disney

shows how companies differ , had put a deposit down for tickets with orlando attractions months ago , decided to change about some of the tickets and keep some , the tickets i kept had came down in price , with quote for new tickets Tony gave me lower price for tickets without even asking
Old 29 Jan 18, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Bluegirl5353
Trainee Dibber

I have dealt with a lady called Sarah from American Attractions who has been amazing throughout my ticket experience. I put a deposit down in Aug last year and she gave me a deal that wasn't on the website, she has also price matched without question since then. The customer service I have had from her from the very beginning has been brilliant. I have had best price from her - beating competitors - even after this past weekend when everyone was dropping prices like mad. If you do decide to change I couldn't recommend her enough. x
Bluegirl5353 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClareO View Post
Sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant DC ultimates and that was the total saving. I booked with orlandoattractiontickets.
You need to change the title of this thread. Orlandoattraction.com are a completely different company.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List