Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Feb 18, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
hillcats
Excited about Disney

hillcats's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Iberia via travel Trolley

Really not sure if I'm missing a trick here or something...

searching for flights to MCO and went every which way via different search engines etc until I stumbled across kayak, (forgotten that one) anyway, I stick in my details dates etc and this comes up with a good price which redirects to travel trolley with flight being Iberia airlines but operated by British Airways !? (same parent company I've just found out!)

Now when I go to BA site and enter the exact same dates times etc both out and return flights are same times / flight appears but the price difference is £988.00 cheaper by booking via travel trolley who now want my info to book tickets.

what am I missing ?!

Thanks

EDIT: lots of bad reviews online - I think I will give the hassle a miss!

Edited at 11:42 PM.
hillcats is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
trampslikeus
Apprentice Imagineer

A few years back I booked Iberia flights (operated by BA) through Opodo from Skyscanner link for GLA - LGW - MCO.
This was £200 per person cheaper than the same flights via ba.com

All fine
trampslikeus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
probi
I want to go now!

What price do you get if you try booking direct with Iberia?

Sometimes different codeshares will be different prices even though you are on exactly the same flights.
probi is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Try BA, American and Iberia they all sell the same flights. When we booked ours BA wanted 300 more pp and Iberia wanted 170 more pp so we went with American, same seats same plane different supplier of ticket but the operator is BA anyway.

Travel trolley are okay but I always find on clicking through by the time I've entered the details the price has changed and is much more, worth trying to see if you get at the displayed price but if there is little in it in price then best to book with one of the three airlines that share the ba code
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We bought Iberia/AA flights through Travel Trolley. Cash back on TopCashback too.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
chris k
Earning More Ears

how much did it cost to add on baggage/seat bookings through iberia/ba?
chris k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
hillcats
Excited about Disney

hillcats's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sorry, I cant remember exact figures but it was extra for cases... Didn't bother in the end and booked flights with Thomas Cook (not TUI) as was just slightly dearer but gave me the piece of mind.

Edited at 12:28 AM. Reason: Error Booked with Thomas Cook
hillcats is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

we booked our florida flights with travel trolley this yr, go in 4 wks, so far so good, had tickets within a few hrs
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List