Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Sep 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Garyjbodle
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for clarifying - encouraging to hear that yours was a sold out and you still manage to experience only 15mins for PP and 45mins for 7D. I bite your arm off if I can get the same experience. We are not fussed with meet and greet. Just want to do most of the rides and see parade/fireworks with the odd handouts of candy...
Garyjbodle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Garyjbodle View Post
We are not fussed with meet and greet. Just want to do most of the rides and see parade/fireworks with the odd handouts of candy...
Do you mean most of the Halloween-themed rides or most of the rides in the park? The latter certainly won't be possible. You could get a lot done I reckon but not nearly everything. We only do the Halloweeny rides (Haunted Mansion, obviously, then Pirates, Space Mtn and TeacCups have a Halloween overlay) then we also squeeze in a 7DMT for the short queue and maybe a Buzz Lightyear.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Derbydave4
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You can actually get 3 fast pass if you time it right 3.30-4.30; 4.30-5.30 and 5.30-6.00 we managed this but you have to be in the park dead on 4.00pm. We found it a lot busier this year didn’t do any meets but did parade fireworks trick and treating and managed five main rides in addition to fast pass rides We stayed right to the end for the Hocus Pocus show; even at 11.30 Space was showing a 30 minute wait😀
Derbydave4 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsH070707
Excited about Disney

My daughter is crazy on Descendants - I understand that there is a DescenDANCE Party at Cosmic Rays Starlight cafe - is this timed in intervals or does it run continuously from 7pm? thanks in advance!
Old 11 Oct 19, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DJSwitch
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Went to not so scary last night and was surprised at the crowd levels. It didn’t feel any different to any other night in Magic Kingdom. The wait time for 7DMT was between 75 and 95 minutes. Some of the others were less but not to the degree that I was expecting from a ticketed event. The kids had a great time although the park was far busier than I had expected such an event to be.
DJSwitch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
r2001uk
slightly serious Dibber

I know masks are prohibited, but what about face paint? Would that be allowed? Trying to Google a clear answer to this is proving difficult
r2001uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
LES353
Apprentice Imagineer

LES353's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Went to MNSSHP on Columbus Day, I had booked the tickets completely forgetting about Columbus Day and expecting the parked to be crazy busy and not get on much. I was so wrong. We had a fastpass for space mountain and went there first. It was showing 60 min wait but park was still open to all, so explained that. We then went on to do Buzz, Haunted Mansion, Thunder and Splash Mountain, Its a small work and Winnie the Pooh. We had no more than a 10 min wait at all these rides.

We haven't done Disney for around 5 years we prefer Universal so it was a nice night for the 3 of us and even better that we walked on most rides. The fireworks and castle light up too was amazing.

We also got plenty sweets at the candy stations, 5kg worth 🙈🙊🍭🍫🍬
Old 26 Oct 19, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DJSwitch View Post
Went to not so scary last night and was surprised at the crowd levels. It didn’t feel any different to any other night in Magic Kingdom. The wait time for 7DMT was between 75 and 95 minutes. Some of the others were less but not to the degree that I was expecting from a ticketed event. The kids had a great time although the park was far busier than I had expected such an event to be.
We went 24th. Absolutely mental busy.

Parades and fireworks were amazing but we wont be doing it again. Was a sell out night and the crowds were crazy, spent most of the night queuing. Imo not enough candy stations. We left at 10.45 after the fireworks as we were absolutely done in. Glad we saw it though as it was fab to see.
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

We went on the 29th Oct and thought it would be a lot busier, maybe people were waiting for the 31st? we managed to fill to the brim 4 of the trick or treat bags they hand out, had a great time seeing the parade and the different firework display.

Old 3 Nov 19, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by toonmadlad View Post
We went on the 29th Oct and thought it would be a lot busier, maybe people were waiting for the 31st? we managed to fill to the brim 4 of the trick or treat bags they hand out, had a great time seeing the parade and the different firework display.

We also went on the 29th and thought it was manageable, although I've nothing to compare to as we'd never been before but from what I read I was expecting it to be manic.

We got lots of candy with hardly any waits, got a load of rides in, parade, fireworks and Hocus Pocus show.

My kids are too old now to be bothered about character meets so dont know how that was.

We really enjoyed it, glad we did it and felt it was worth the cost.
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List