Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Apr 17, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Can you imagine having our dogs on our laps!? Yours especially would be hilarious! Not quite as easy to accommodate as a Chihuahua . Haha, I've made myself laugh now imagining it! Chaos. It would make for a fun journey though!
I had a vision of my German shepherd and bull terrier on a crowded plane ... Now I need a lie down
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Resort fees are such a con. We spent six nights in NY and luckily paid upfront with Expedia. I'd have been furious if they'd tried to add it on again!

The flight sounds great, early landing bonus too!

That Cowboy Burger- yum!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Dogs on a plane...how cool?! I'd love to have seen that!
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day, how bizarre dogs on the plane. Glad to hear good reports of JetBlue, will bear that in mind for booking our internal flights. Also the resort fees, need to remember that too, when looking into hotels, thanks for sharing

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 17, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Dogs on a plane...how cool?! I'd love to have seen that!
It was amazing! So wish it was easier to travel with dogs, I would love to take mine everywhere

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great day, how bizarre dogs on the plane. Glad to hear good reports of JetBlue, will bear that in mind for booking our internal flights. Also the resort fees, need to remember that too, when looking into hotels, thanks for sharing
JetBlue were fabulous!

Resort fees defintiely need taking into consideration, as does parking. I had £265 on my credit card from our Vegas hotels in addition to what I had paid in advance for the rooms. Well known in Vegas but I didn't expect it in NYC as well!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Resort fees are such a con. We spent six nights in NY and luckily paid upfront with Expedia. I'd have been furious if they'd tried to add it on again!

The flight sounds great, early landing bonus too!

That Cowboy Burger- yum!
I booked with travel Republic & was so lucky I had it printed out in writing that they weren't to charge it. We still had to argue for about 10 minutes, cheeky buggers!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 17, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

A good travel day, JetBlue's plane looks really relaxing. Dogs in the plane wouldn't be so great for DH - he has allergies.
Old 19 Apr 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A good travel day, JetBlue's plane looks really relaxing. Dogs in the plane wouldn't be so great for DH - he has allergies.
Yes, I guess not. No good for people that have a fear of them either. imagine getting sat next to one if you're not a fan! I on the other hand would think it was the best day ever
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Seems like a nice easy journey and winner on the car upgrade! Hmm I can't see the dog I'm going back for another look 😂
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Seems like a nice easy journey and winner on the car upgrade! Hmm I can't see the dog I'm going back for another look 😂
Its a little white Jack Russel that's snuggled in on its owners lap
Old 1 May 17, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
That's weird, we have booked the New Yorker for next March with Travelrepublic and our paperwork states we do have to pay a resort fee but they state it as $29 per night not $35!
I am not too worried, we can't find anything else half decent for anywhere near the price but I do have it on an amendable booking just in case!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List