Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 20 Apr 17, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

The Secret Garden looks interesting, even if it is just for a morning, and I really fancy a go on a gondola in the Venetian but I believe it's expensive? Again your food looks really good.
Old 20 Apr 17, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh dear, dinner disaster really takes the edge of what was a fab day. It's so hard to enjoy your meal when someone else isn't. Makes it all tense . Glad you at least got to go back out again. You are doing really well not to have a major meltdown !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Mmmm that's Miller's on the list for June great day finished with some lovely time on your own
Yess to Millers! It's just great

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
The Secret Garden looks interesting, even if it is just for a morning, and I really fancy a go on a gondola in the Venetian but I believe it's expensive? Again your food looks really good.
Yea the Gonodolas are about $30 a person (where you can share a boat) or you pay $90 for a boat of your own I think. i guess they then wack convenience fees & tax on top like they do with everything else in Vegas too! Too pricey for me!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Oh dear, dinner disaster really takes the edge of what was a fab day. It's so hard to enjoy your meal when someone else isn't. Makes it all tense . Glad you at least got to go back out again. You are doing really well not to have a major meltdown !
Haha thanks! I swear, one more day and that meltdown would have happened . I was so ready to come home.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another good day
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Blitz looks amazing & I like the fruit contribution to yours - practically healthy!

Those zingers are 100% on my list for our next trip, have you tried the zingers salad option? X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another good day
Thanks for reading along

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Blitz looks amazing & I like the fruit contribution to yours - practically healthy!

Those zingers are 100% on my list for our next trip, have you tried the zingers salad option? X
It really was a very health option

Ooh zingers! Yes, I have had the zinger salad a couple of times when I haven;t been up for the full mountain. It's yummy!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Love your photos of the hotels and the food! Vegas isn't anywhere that I've ever really fancied going to but I like looking at it!

Shame your meal was spoilt again. You have done well to remain calm.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Love your photos of the hotels and the food! Vegas isn't anywhere that I've ever really fancied going to but I like looking at it!

Shame your meal was spoilt again. You have done well to remain calm.
Its a love/hate place Vegas, I really enjoy it but at the same time can appreciate why others wouldn't if that makes sense.
Old 6 Jun 17, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So enjoyed reading this. My sister has just done a similar trip but our kids are awful car travellers so one for when they're older!
We have been to Florida a but with my parents. It's tricky. I love having them around and they are helpful with the children, but they get stressed over the cost of the bill etc. And insist in sharing which is embarrassing. And frustrating as we usually pay!
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List