Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 20 Apr 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh dear, bit of a mixed day there , sorry you were poorly on the flight .

Glad you enjoyed it overall, sorry that it wasn't quite what you had expected . I can empathise on that one ...

Well, I look forward to exciting new style trips. As my children leave home ( laughs maniacally) , I look forward to re living all our toddler and teen tribulations vicariously through your new adventures !

Hope you are keeping well .

Thank you for sharing, a wonderful read as always .
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by tracynoe View Post
Thanks for sharing, let us know when baby arrives x
Will do! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
As always a good trip report , you need to go next year just to do a report .

Btw Connor was 18 mths when he first went to Vegas ;-) he went there before Florida .
It's more the longer flight I don't think I would want to do straight away, 9 hours is scary enough! I have other friends that have visited with little ones. Thy have had a great time there.

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Thanks for sharing Abi, I've really enjoyed your report.

It's a shame Laura put a downer on things but kudos for doing so well, I couldn't even consider a trip like that with my MIL!

Looking forward to hearing your exciting news, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well xx
Thanks for reading along!

Yea, all things considered I think we coped well actually. Definitely a lesson learnt through. We will just stick to the occasional meet up with friends and otherwise holiday on our own. There is just too many people to please otherwise.!

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip, your food all looked amazing in Vegas - my mouth is watering! Shame you had some diffuculties with MIL but glad you got a bit of alone time!
Thanks for reading along, the food was all amazing!

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
A great trippie as usual Abi. Sorry it ended on a bit of a sour note for you though.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Looking forward to hearing about your next holiday with a baby in tow. X
Thanks for reading along! It was a good holiday overall, just a few more low points than usual.

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Great trip report as always, thanks for posting, hope the rest of your Pregnancy goes well x
Thankyou for readng x

Originally Posted by Rockycat View Post
Thanks for another great trip report, I always enjoy reading them. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well 😃
Thanks, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Oh dear, bit of a mixed day there , sorry you were poorly on the flight .

Glad you enjoyed it overall, sorry that it wasn't quite what you had expected . I can empathise on that one ...

Well, I look forward to exciting new style trips. As my children leave home ( laughs maniacally) , I look forward to re living all our toddler and teen tribulations vicariously through your new adventures !

Hope you are keeping well .

Thank you for sharing, a wonderful read as always .
Haha! Love the manic laughing

I guess future trips will make for an interesting read!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Such a shame you were ill on the plane home, but at least you got a bit of sleep. It's also a shame that the holiday didn't quite live up to your expectations. However, you've got exciting times ahead with the arrival of your little one and the holidays to come with her. Good luck for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your precious little one.

Thanks for sharing your trip, it's been great seeing all your photos and reading your experiences.
Old 20 Apr 17, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Such a shame you were ill on the plane home, but at least you got a bit of sleep. It's also a shame that the holiday didn't quite live up to your expectations. However, you've got exciting times ahead with the arrival of your little one and the holidays to come with her. Good luck for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your precious little one.

Thanks for sharing your trip, it's been great seeing all your photos and reading your experiences.
Thanks for reading I will update everyone with baby news when it all happens
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Thank you Abi, another great trip report. Next big event is baby girls birth. Hope pregnancy goes well and that you can fit a little trip in somewhere else before she is born. Take care and thanks, x
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
tracie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Hi Abi
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your trip reports- having been to Florida several times as a family, hubby and I are off to Vegas alone for his 50th birthday in May! Found your reports a very enjoyable and useful read - not sure I can get my head around how to manage to get around from one place to another with such ease- I'm sure we are going to get hopelessly lost!
Congrats on the baby - look forward to reading future reports with the little one in tow x

Oct 05 Regal Palms @ Highlands Reserve Villa
May 07 Dibb Owner villa on Highlands Reserve
July 2010 Dibb owner villa on High Grove
July 2015 Ft Lauderdale, Saratoga Springs Resort &. Dibb villa on High Grove
tracie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 17, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jamie_91
Excited about Disney

Great report as usual, enjoyed reading them all tonight
jamie_91 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Thanks for sharing your trip report and I think you both did well to take your MIL along, even if it didn't work out as you would have liked. I love my Mum but I could never go on holiday with her!

Hope your pregnancy continues smoothly.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Thank you Abi, another great trip report. Next big event is baby girls birth. Hope pregnancy goes well and that you can fit a little trip in somewhere else before she is born. Take care and thanks, x
Thankyou! We were considering a quick trip t Europe but I think we have decided to just do a couple of UK breaks now. This travelling lark is tiring

Originally Posted by tracie View Post
Hi Abi
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your trip reports- having been to Florida several times as a family, hubby and I are off to Vegas alone for his 50th birthday in May! Found your reports a very enjoyable and useful read - not sure I can get my head around how to manage to get around from one place to another with such ease- I'm sure we are going to get hopelessly lost!
Congrats on the baby - look forward to reading future reports with the little one in tow x
You will love Vegas, it's such an incredible place. Getting around is fine as long as you're good on your feet, everything looks close but you can't appreciate the size of the hotels until your there and they actually take a long time to walk around! I would definitely say that the monorail on offer from MGM - Ballys is not worth getting tickets for. The stations are at the back of the hotels and a good walk from the strip. Just make sure if you do have a reservation or show to get to you leave enough time.

Thanks for reading along

Originally Posted by jamie_91 View Post
Great report as usual, enjoyed reading them all tonight
Thankyou

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip report and I think you both did well to take your MIL along, even if it didn't work out as you would have liked. I love my Mum but I could never go on holiday with her!

Hope your pregnancy continues smoothly.
I am glad we have taken her, she can always say she has been there now. Not again though
Old 23 Apr 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I have just power read through all the days. What an adventure! I can safely say your baby is going to be the best dressed in town. The bits you got are very cute especially the ostrich, I need one of those in my life!
It was a shame your MIL didn't enjoy the food, I think that would really frustrate me too. Half the fun of planning a holiday is where you're gonna eat
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List