Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Feb 17, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Peter Pan and Pooh - are the wait times still long not been for 4 years

Hi guys

its been 2 years since last year and even then my 6 year old son didn't want to do these rides so its been 4 years since we went near these and I remember the queues being quite long.

We have a 2 year daughter now and these will be the rides we will take her on and I wondered the wait times?

I also thought I would be best to fast pass these rides for me and my daughter then my husband and son could get fast passes for something else.

Do you think I would be better fast passing them or simply queuing 1st thing in the morning as we plan to be at park for a 8am breakfast.

I don't want to use all my fastpasses on the kids rides (hides head in shame) as I would still like to try and ride 7DMT and splash mountain with my son.

My other option is to get my mum a fastpass for these as she isn't a keen coaster person and I could then just put her band on when we wanted to take my daughter on the ride. I would like though my husband and I to ride it together with her but maybe we will just have to take alternate shots.

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

We were there last September, a lot of the time we were there Peter Pan had longer queues around 45min-1hour. Winnie The Pooh was a bit calmer, around 30 minute queue.
Though I did walk past once and Peter Pan was 20 minute and Winnie the Pooh 10 minute.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

even on a Halloween evening event the queue was about 40 monutes last time we did it, one of the few rides DW will actually go on!
Old 22 Feb 17, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Peter Pan average 70 minutes over the last 7 day and Pooh 35 minutes.

All the wait times can be found here along with the history.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/wait_times.php?a=MK
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Fwiw Peter Pan is slow loading max 2-3 person per ship/car. It's one that unless we fastpass we tend not to do simply because my life's not going to be long enough to wait that long for such a so so ride! The kids enjoy it but it's a one time per trip ride due to queues (that's in August).
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone...I think I will fastpass peter pan and head straight for winnie the pooh and dumbo and then she should be happy once she has done these 3 rides.

thanks again
Old 24 Feb 17, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tigger48 View Post
Fwiw Peter Pan is slow loading max 2-3 person per ship/car. It's one that unless we fastpass we tend not to do simply because my life's not going to be long enough to wait that long for such a so so ride! The kids enjoy it but it's a one time per trip ride due to queues (that's in August).
Thanks for that bit of info, it's always puzzled me why the wait times on these 2 rides is always soooooo long. Now I know!
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
chezfraser
Excited about Disney

chezfraser's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I would still like to try and ride 7DMT and splash mountain with my son.
Don't know how old your son is but imho 7DMT was a bit of a disappointment as a ride after all of the hype (nice theming etc - don't get me wrong). Just seemed a bit tame to me really. But I guess it's a good step up from Peter Pan and Pooh... but not exactly Big Thunder thrill-wise.
Disneyland 1979, 1996, Polynesian 2000, Caribbean Beach 2001 & 2002, DLP Sequoia 2002, West Ridge 2004, Highland Reserve 2006, DLP Camping(!) 2009. High Grove 2010, Highland Reserve 2012, Orange Tree 2015, California/Disneyland 2016, Hillcrest 2017, WorldQuest 2019
chezfraser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List