Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Feb 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Just managed to book them all on the app and got the times I wanted

Excellent! Where have you got booked? We're there at the same time I think.

Edited at 06:56 PM.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by hjanea46 View Post
Excellent! Ware have you got booked? We're there at the same time I think.
So far I've got chef mickeys at 7:15 for our first morning,as this worked so well last time , then BOG for lunch the same day which is risky but it's the only day I know exactly where we'll be!
Then Ohana at the weekend and Teppan Edo the following week as we cancelled that last time .
Was a bit wary of booking anymore as want to eat more offsite plus we only have QSDP so paying out of pocket for the table service *gulp*
What about you? You get there just a few days before us 😊

Edited at 05:19 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I never use the online service I always ring and book my adrs I find they always have more times available than the app
Old 7 Feb 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

So far I've got chef mickeys at 7:15 for our first morning,as this worked so well last time , then BOG for lunch the same day which is risky but it's the only day I know exactly where we'll be!
Then Ohana at the weekend and Teppan Edo the following week as we cancelled that last time .
Was a bit wary of booking anymore as want to eat more offsite plus we only have QSDP so paying out of pocket for the table service *gulp*
What about you? You get there just a few days before us 😊

I persuaded my mum that upgrading to ddp was a good idea because we wanted at least 5 character meals including CRT so it would have been at least as expensive as upgrading (apart from the tips) so so far we have CP breakfast our first morning, CRT dinner, cali grill brunch, H&V Disney jr breakfast, Mama Melrose fantasmic, LTT, Sanaa, T-rex, coral reef and Raglan road.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to book TH breakfast and hope to change this for ROL if it becomes available.
Still to try and get are RFC, Akershus, garden grill, yak and yeti, chef mickey breakfast, ohana dinner, BOG lunch and yachtsman dinner.
Some of them will have to be booked on my phone at work so I'm hoping these problems with booking settle down.
Might see you in the food court at POR.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I persuaded my mum that upgrading to ddp was a good idea because we wanted at least 5 character meals including CRT so it would have been at least as expensive as upgrading (apart from the tips) so so far we have CP breakfast our first morning, CRT dinner, cali grill brunch, H&V Disney jr breakfast, Mama Melrose fantasmic, LTT, Sanaa, T-rex, coral reef and Raglan road.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to book TH breakfast and hope to change this for ROL if it becomes available.
Still to try and get are RFC, Akershus, garden grill, yak and yeti, chef mickey breakfast, ohana dinner, BOG lunch and yachtsman dinner.
Some of them will have to be booked on my phone at work so I'm hoping these problems with booking settle down.
Might see you in the food court at POR.
That's a pretty impressive list! We really enjoyed Sanaa , hadn't thought of booking that again but might just do that.
Are you staying at POR too? I'll keep an eye out !
Old 7 Feb 17, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Yes we are. Can't wait. It seemed very strange booking my first ever ADRs on Saturday after I've been researching them since the summer.
We're going for 3 weeks which is why there are so many ADRs.

Helen.
Old 7 Feb 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yes we are. Can't wait. It seemed very strange booking my first ever ADRs on Saturday after I've been researching them since the summer.
We're going for 3 weeks which is why there are so many ADRs.
Ah brilliant . Very envious , we are there for 17 days but would have loved 3 weeks .
You'll have an amazing time . Save me a sun lounger when you get there
Old 7 Feb 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Ah brilliant . Very envious , we are there for 17 days but would have loved 3 weeks .
You'll have an amazing time . Save me a sun lounger when you get there
Will do!

Helen.