Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Feb 17, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hhn help and questions

I've just found out hhn will now run into November. It's never has in previous years which is why we stay at universal in November. I have a stay at hard rock on the 2/11-3/11 . The 3rd is now a horror night so obviously will impact on park hrs . We had 2 full days planned to get some value out of the tickets we have as it would have been longer hrs for the parks due to the clock change not being until the weekend ( it's cost me over £1000 for universal alone ) .
What time does universal close? Will there be anything during the day that the youngest may see? He would be scared stiff. Is anything closed due to hhn during the day? I take it the hp train will stop as well when the park shuts. I get ioa is open but the kids love doing all the water rides then going back to the room and getting changed then going back and we now have a shortened day .
I'm not overly happy as I never dreamt it would run into November and to move the stay to a later day is going to cost more as it took me ages to find a decent price on the original booking.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Stringaa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I've just found out hhn will now run into November. It's never has in previous years which is why we stay at universal in November. I have a stay at hard rock on the 2/11-3/11 . The 3rd is now a horror night so obviously will impact on park hrs . We had 2 full days planned to get some value out of the tickets we have as it would have been longer hrs for the parks due to the clock change not being until the weekend ( it's cost me over £1000 for universal alone ) .
What time does universal close? Will there be anything during the day that the youngest may see? He would be scared stiff. Is anything closed due to hhn during the day? I take it the hp train will stop as well when the park shuts. I get ioa is open but the kids love doing all the water rides then going back to the room and getting changed then going back and we now have a shortened day .
I'm not overly happy as I never dreamt it would run into November and to move the stay to a later day is going to cost more as it took me ages to find a decent price on the original booking.
I might be mistaken but I'm fairly sure it's run into November the last couple of years? I know it definitely did in 2016.

US will close at 5pm on HHN days. I believe IOA is sometimes open a couple of hours later still but not by much.

There will be some props out during the day as they are out for the whole Halloween period but nothing that should scare children. No scare actors or anything like that.

All rides etc will be fully operational during normal park hours.
Stringaa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Stringaa View Post
I might be mistaken but I'm fairly sure it's run into November the last couple of years? I know it definitely did in 2016.

US will close at 5pm on HHN days. I believe IOA is sometimes open a couple of hours later still but not by much.

There will be some props out during the day as they are out for the whole Halloween period but nothing that should scare children. No scare actors or anything like that.

All rides etc will be fully operational during normal park hours.
No , always finished 31/10 , just last year to accommodate hurracaine Matthew and the cancelled nights. They obviously realised the could make more money
I'm gutted to be honest
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List