Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jun 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Wongadotcom
Earning More Ears

Pandora Fastpass- its a joke!

So today was 60 days for fastpass, was online since 11:55am, constantly waiting for date to appear, within seconds of it striking midday I go straight into AK and go to do the first FP and... no Flight of passage fast-passes available for anytime :angry:

Am i paranoid or is something fishy going on? No way can they all go in 15 seconds

Now the only way to check if they magically become available is to let one of the 3 FP i have booked go, not very good as may then loose what i have booked.
Wongadotcom is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

if it happens to me I will be straight on the phone !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I plan to start at end of hols and work back when making fastpassess
Old 14 Jun 17, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Depending when you're looking for some people may have been able to book those dates for a few days. I have 3 AK days planned but two of them are morning EMH so I'm hoping worst case we can ride FoP those days.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Was you looking for the first few days? Remember you can book for the whole of your onsite stay. Which also means people have been able to book for the last 10 days your 60 day.

You can still check if a fast pass becomes available - you don't lose your existing one unless you actually confirm to cancel and take another.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Wongadotcom
Earning More Ears

Today was first day we could book FP for this day as before the date wasn't select-able, whilst i dont mind having limited availability to have None at the exact time it becomes available for you to book at 60 days it doesn't seem fair, and god help anyone limited to 30 days. Guess well be queuing for hours unless a FP comes free.
As we where planing on doing AK another day possibly hopefully may be something that day, but going from today's experience i have zero expectation.

However an email will be winging its way to Disney highlighting my experience over this.
Rant over!
Wongadotcom is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

cant wait to try 30 days for August !
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

this is something I wont let lie im a big avatar fan and ive been waiting for years for this!
failing that when u get there have a word with guest relations I bet they give u one for each ride!
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Wongadotcom View Post
Today was first day we could book FP for this day as before the date wasn't select-able, whilst i dont mind having limited availability to have None at the exact time it becomes available for you to book at 60 days it doesn't seem fair, and god help anyone limited to 30 days. Guess well be queuing for hours unless a FP comes free.
As we where planing on doing AK another day possibly hopefully may be something that day, but going from today's experience i have zero expectation.

However an email will be winging its way to Disney highlighting my experience over this.
Rant over!
Originally Posted by The Hardys View Post
this is something I wont let lie im a big avatar fan and ive been waiting for years for this!
failing that when u get there have a word with guest relations I bet they give u one for each ride!
To be fair, I'm not sure what complaining will do. If FP are gone they're gone. There are people who will be able to book them before you for some of your dates.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

it worked last year
I gave them the speech
well whats the point of staying onsite if we dont get the perks and do you know how much it is to come here from england told them the cost in dollars and how much I earnt stating that is half my annual income
I got a fp for frozen!