Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 Jun 17, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 3family View Post
Not to be harsh here but I hope Disney don't give you anything for complaining. The system is the same for everybody. Some get them in time, others don't.

Most won't complain, and I hope they don't reward those who do (without reason)
I agree with you, its pot luck weather you get what you want or not. You can't beat the system.
Old 15 Jun 17, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post

That's really bizarre.
Last week was my 60 days and there were lots of times left for both rides and that was even with the glitch and picking AK for the second day of my hols .
Maybe they are holding some back ? What you can do is whenever you get a chance , go back to your AK days and choose a ride you aren't that fussed about from your current fp's and modify it , least then you can check without getting rid of a fastpass first
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
That's really bizarre.
Last week was my 60 days and there were lots of times left for both rides and that was even with the glitch and picking AK for the second day of my hols .
Maybe they are holding some back ? What you can do is whenever you get a chance , go back to your AK days and choose a ride you aren't that fussed about from your current fp's and modify it , least then you can check without getting rid of a fastpass first
Ive been wondering if the OP is staying off site and doesn't realise they can't book fast passes until 30 days, it does seem odd that everyone including myself managed to get fast passes with no problem.
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

As others have pointed out. Booking one night will not guarantee that you will get FP's for all rides at 60 days out for that 1/2 days.

Many other onsiters will have had FP access to those days for quite a few days prior to your opening. Not just in those 15 seconds.

Why not get there early for rope drop and hopefully shorter lines?
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
Ive been wondering if the OP is staying off site and doesn't realise they can't book fast passes until 30 days, it does seem odd that everyone including myself managed to get fast passes with no problem.
Ah, that would make sense!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Ah, that would make sense!
Think OP has booked 1 night at camping ground.
Old 15 Jun 17, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Think OP has booked 1 night at camping ground.
so in theory if you book your 1st/only night at camping ground this opens up fastpass at 60 days, im guessing you dont even need to turn up t unlock this?

another loophole they need to address imo
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
so in theory if you book your 1st/only night at camping ground this opens up fastpass at 60 days, im guessing you dont even need to turn up t unlock this?

another loophole they need to address imo
I understand this to be the case. However, 60 days out of check in day, I presume you can book FP for that day and day of check out. Thereafter, it is on a rolling day by day basis.

However, I you are on site for say 14 nights, from 60 days out of check in you can book that day plus the following 9/10 days (or maybe has increased since I last went).

Seems OP may not realise this and that many onsiters have been able to book their days for a little while.
Old 15 Jun 17, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

When I booked at 60+ we got ours no problem. My friend who could only book at 30 days couldn't get any though, so we're giving them a few of our FP's for Flight of Passage.
Old 15 Jun 17, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ILoveLeith View Post
When I booked at 60+ we got ours no problem. My friend who could only book at 30 days couldn't get any though, so we're giving them a few of our FP's for Flight of Passage.
how many do you have !
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List