Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 29 Jun 17, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Howea1
Earning More Ears

Fingers crossed! If the 1st of July thing is true we'll know soon enough!
Howea1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Geeza40
Proud to wear my Ears

Maybe I shouldn't be asking this, but if there are 4 of us...do we need 4 express passse... nudge nudge wink wink... ? Could I just buy say 2... ?
Geeza40 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Think they have your photo on them ? I'm sure someone will be able to confirm if this is true.
If there is 4 of you then you could book a night at one of the top 3 universal hotels and get free express pass for each of you for check in and check out day included usually works out much cheaper
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Only the hotel ones have your photo on them. We've booked a hotel at RPR for one night as it was much cheaper than buying 2 days fastpasses
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfool
Apprentice Imagineer

If you stay at one of the top 3 Universal Hotels you get Express Passes and Early entry to TWWOHP.

When you check in to your Hotel you get your picture taken for your Express Pass.

If TWWOHP ends up being included with the Express Pass you'll have to use your ticket with your photo on.

There's no way of swindling it I'm afraid.

Edited at 09:01 PM.
Disneyfool is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LaughingPlace View Post
Also someone who was on benefits as an unemployed single mum at 29, getting rich doesn't mean she forgets that people aren't, and if I'm not wrong she was the first ever billionaire to become NOT a billionaire due to the money she gives away.

In other news, it was a myth!
Neither here nor there. I admire the fact that she gives very serious amounts to charity every year and pays UK tax, unlike some of the other uber rich who try to use every tax dodge going and legging it abroad.

Still doesn't give her the right to suggest/dictate what others might wish to choose to spend their hard earned cash on. ( allegedly )
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
My only concern is that an express queue will miss out some of the amazing details in the FJ and Gringotts rides.
I wouldn't be that bothered about missing the 'amazing details' of the FJ ride queue as, IMHO, there aren't any. Gringotts, on the other the hand, is definitely worth seeing - especially once you enter the actual bank.

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
Considering FB was built with an express line (the castle tour) I don't believe the JKR thing either. They didn't offer express as they knew the ride and the land was going to be insanely popular and were probably worried about the logistics. Now things have somewhat calmed down it prob seems right to offer it.
This is certainly more likely to be the reason though, if so, does the new Jimmy Fallon ride allow FOLP ?

Edited at 12:41 PM.
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Atomic01
Excited about Disney

Atomic01's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Express Pass change at Universal?

I just read on a facebook group, a member who is in Orlando now says she was told that we will be able to Express Pass the Harry Potter rides at Universal from tomorrow!

Can anyone confirm this? It'll be brilliant if correct!

08/2013 - Vista Cay Apartments 08/2015 - Sandy Ridge Private Villa - Wedding trip!
08/2016 - Royal Pacific 08/2017 - Royal Pacific 08/2018 - Royal Pacific

11/2019 - Royal Caribbean/Royal Pacific
Atomic01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

There are rumours on a number of sites

I imagine the impact on those without Express Passes could be significant!
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

There is an earlier thread on here which has more details.
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List