Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Feb 18, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Touring plans have just done a review online, for what it's worth they recommend multiple trips to AYCTE Breakfast (mostly for pastries & coffee) they thought that 9:45 might be the latest as it finishes at 10:00. TBH I'm not going to pay $70 for an extra 75 mins, especially when "Fantasyland EMH" really means 7DMT,PP & winnie...hardly all of Fantasyland! For what it's worth they said that it was better than the evening one but was priced too high.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Definitely still people coming in at 10am and being served. I worked out the cost of a bog breakfast for early entry against this and it worked out great value. It depends of you like early mornings, like mine train being an. Walk on and practically only you on it with a choice of seating and a stroll through a very empty park . We thought it was worth it and we range from age 13-70.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Do you have to call to book? or can you do it online at 180 days? looking to do this mid september as we are only onsite in disney for three days so are squeezing in all four parks and need our fastpasses for AK later that night - for me those three rides plus rope dropping splash and Big thunder mountain and perhaps even getting over to pirates early enough will be priceless without being able to book fast passes
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lisa12000___ View Post
Do you have to call to book? or can you do it online at 180 days? looking to do this mid september as we are only onsite in disney for three days so are squeezing in all four parks and need our fastpasses for AK later that night - for me those three rides plus rope dropping splash and Big thunder mountain and perhaps even getting over to pirates early enough will be priceless without being able to book fast passes
You can book online, I did it yesterday. Yep, 180 days (currently the last one is 28th August.) I couldn’t get it to come up on the app but it’s on the website. I had technical issues with the ‘book’ button after searching for availability. 9 times out of 10 it wouldn’t do anything when I pressed it but got there eventually .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Haha, doesn't take much to encourage me to part with money in disney 😂😂
Me either .

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Think it's $69 adult, $59 child.
That sounds about right, I paid $283.31 inc. tax for the four of us yesterday (including two children over 10.) Not sure whether there is some slight price fluctuation for peak dates or whether I have made that up.

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Definitely still people coming in at 10am and being served. I worked out the cost of a bog breakfast for early entry against this and it worked out great value. It depends of you like early mornings, like mine train being an. Walk on and practically only you on it with a choice of seating and a stroll through a very empty park . We thought it was worth it and we range from age 13-70.
Yep, I agree. I wasn’t expecting much breakfast wise, particularly as we’re vegetarian but all four of us ate really well and I was pleasantly surprised. They really kept on top of making sure the food was stocked up and it all looked really appetising. The fruit was very good; I was expecting the usual cheap melon and grapes like in the kids’ fruit bowl sides, but the variety was excellent (pineapple, strawberries, blueberries) and it all tasted good. Hopefully they haven’t changed that .

Also, it was nice and quiet in there so it was a very chilled out relaxing breakfast and felt like something a bit special. They also had CMs checking on everyone and bringing out birthday cupcakes and singing to those celebrating. I think Mexy is right, the value compared to BOG breakfast holds up. I personally would not pay OOP for BOG breakfast as it doesn’t seem ‘worth it’ to me, especially since it’s not a buffet so your quantity of food is limited, and the fact that it’s always busy and noisy in there (we’ve done lunch a few times.) But if you compare it price-wise, the extra $ you’re paying for those rides with no wait is not really that much .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Thanks for all replies- I'm really looking forward to this. Yes it's a splurge, but we are early risers anyway and love the idea of being able to take fantasyland in without all the crowds, then get a headstart on the other headliners.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List