Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Feb 18, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AzureSky View Post
There are a few restaurants at Championsgate (around the corner from Solterra) where you can order take out to eat at the villa eg. chills, Tijuana flats, Red Robin etc. You can order online then drive round to pick up. There is also a McDonalds, a fish and chip shop and one of my favourites the cooked chicken and salad from Publix!
I did not know chills & red robin did take away, I have never been to either but they seem to get decent reviews, not fine dining but that’s not what we are looking for.
Thanks x
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Walmart pizza was really good.
We bought the cooked chicken and salad.
TGI frozen starters in walmart to oven cook.

Take out from crackerbarrel works out quite reasonable.
Old 13 Feb 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Publix carries Quorn ready meals but not a huge range
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Vegetarian but doesnt like veg or fruit?! What the heck does he eat?!
Is there a BBQ there? Thats our fav!
Cooked chicked and Caesar salad.
We found frozen pizzas really expensive!
I’m so glad you asked that question. I’m vegetarian and don’t think I’d bother eating if I didn’t eat any of those! 😊

We found shopping at the supermarket quite expensive compared to the uk. We did eat out at a few places like the Olive Garden and found it quite reasonable. It’s great that so many places do take out. That sounds like a good option. I think I’ll opt for that too on our next visit to cut down costs.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
filharmonic
Apprentice Imagineer

filharmonic's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

There's loads of stuff that just microwave in the freezers at Walmart and the're surprisingly good too it's definitely worth having a look we also got a good few breakfast things too everyone loved the microwave pancakes and so cheap too ( don't forget the syrup)
filharmonic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Buffalo Wild Wings and giordanos do takeaway. You can order online and collect which is so convenient.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Publix deli counter for chicken, salads, sides, subs etc.
Takeaway from nearby restaurants (if near Championsgate there is a fair few Chili's, Red Robin, Tijuana Flats plus Wendy's, McDonalds, Panera Bread and Jersey Mike's subs)
Order in? Pizza or Chinese? Most villas will have delivery menu's for local places.

These are our ideas for when we spend nights in the villa
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by missdopey View Post
Buffalo Wild Wings and giordanos do takeaway. You can order online and collect which is so convenient.
Another vote for Giordanos for pizza, although watch out what you order. We ordered 2 pizzas, wedges and garlic bread, one was a filled pizza of some sort. DS went to the door and could barely carry it, it was so heavy! It fed us for 2 nights! Very tasty though.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I found when we are out there was way too much food and would often use vouchers for free appetizer and take the left overs back to the villa to eat the next day with some chips salsa (and cheese!)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DurhamGirl
VIP Dibber

hi

If you are on Solterra, then Chillies, Panera (opened today), Tijuana Flats & Millers. Publix do takeaway Chicken and Pizza (Championsgate plaza). There is a Chinese takeaway just down the road (off Ronald Reagan & towards Reunion) or other way on Ronald Reagan down to Berry for a different Chinese Takeaway. There is an Italian on Championsgate (Dulcetto which do a takeaway (& were looking at delivery). There is a Fusion restaurant recently opened called Blue Coast which has some good reviews. Couple of options near or on Posner Park

Also a Wendys ...

Personally we like Olive Garden (loads of options in the area) including on the 192 via Old Lake Wilson Road .. or anything at Disney Springs ..

Yvonne

* 2 Master King Suites
* Private Pool & Spa
* Games Room
* Sleeps 10

5128Oakbourne@gmail.com

DurhamGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List