Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Feb 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Would be fab if RnR went into tier 2 but unfortunately I can’t see it.
Agreed, I would be very surprised if RnR dropped down a tier, as it's still a premium ride.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Agreed, I would be very surprised if RnR dropped down a tier, as it's still a premium ride.
Would be fab though!
Old 19 Feb 18, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

Id be surprised if it does but more surprised if it doesn't.
Its been a massive problem for 2 years now that HS tier system is imbalanced.
They really have no choice but to shift rides around as many people like us, really struggle to with tier 2.
I can see a 3 tier category, so the new rides in T1, and the rest shifted down. With the ability to choose only 1 FP in tier 1 and 1 FP in tier 2.
Once Starwars opens, I think they should just throw the tier system out the window as there will be to much to choose from for 3 FPs
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Would be fab though!
Absolutely, but I can't see it happening as it may mean that people just have 1 trip to HS (for TS Land and RnR), whereas if they keep them at Tier 1 then more may go back for a second day.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I suppose I'm comparing to AK which obviously has EE as a Tier Two now after Pandora.

It might stay Tier One until SWGE but then surely it would go to Tier Two? Even though it is a big ride, so is ToT? And RnR is quite old now...
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
I suppose I'm comparing to AK which obviously has EE as a Tier Two now after Pandora.

It might stay Tier One until SWGE but then surely it would go to Tier Two? Even though it is a big ride, so is ToT? And RnR is quite old now...
That’s true never thought about EE. They’ve still got beauty and the beast in tier 1 and I think they might move that if they move one down but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for RnR!
Old 19 Feb 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

I hope they do. We struggle with tier 2 fast passes at HS can only do Star Wars and frozen sing a long so many times whereas we want to do rnr and tot (and hopefully one of the TS rides) every time.

Edited at 05:52 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Cliftonite
Serious Dibber

I am really hoping it will drop into Tier 2 too. Means we can spend a visit to Hollywood Studios doing everything but Toy Story Land, then another doing just Toy Story Land.

Desperate to find out August's EMH for DHS too. I have planned as far as I can... but do wonder if EMH and fastpass changes might throw a bit of a spanner in them

2008 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2011 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2013 WL (2 weeks) ~~~ 2018 OKW & Portofino
Cliftonite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Allyfe
Trainee Dibber

I'm hoping something drops down into Tier 2. I don't care what does. Although it does mean we will get to ride ToT lots!
Allyfe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List