Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Feb 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

If Wanye doesn't mind me using it, i'll take a look at adding these poi on to the devices.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk

Edited at 10:30 AM.
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by g1970 View Post
Just found this and already planning new places to visit.

I wonder if Andy at Discountfloridacarhire will put this on the SatNav we're hiring from them

I like your style, g1970.

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
If Wayne doesn't mind me using it, i'll take a look at adding these poi on to the devices.
Hope it's OK, Andy, it will help out a lot of folks.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

I've got the green light from Wanye... now to start updating updating 150 sat navs

Edited at 10:30 AM.
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

I've got the green light from Wayne... now to start updating updating 150 sat navs
crikey, when you IMed me, i assumed you would just be sticking it on a handful of devices!

good luck with that
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

so i was updating the map with the contents of the 2018 sentinel foodie awards and it looks like theyve paywalled the site. i managed to get as far as "best breakfast" before hitting my monthly limit on free articles.

does anyone fancy pasting in the contents of the various pages on here, so i can add them to my map? (also so others can see all the sections without hitting the paywall)
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

They might have an issue with their site being copied and pasted. If you want to send me a quick message with your email, i'll send you all the pages.

Edited at 10:13 AM.
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I am ridiculously thrilled Andy's added this to his SatNavs , looking forward to trying it out
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

They might have an issue with their site being copied and pasted. If you want to send me a quick message with your email, i'll send you all the pages.
good point, didnt think of that. PM sent!
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I am ridiculously thrilled Andy's added this to his SatNavs , looking forward to trying it out
Having a few issues with adding customer POI's to the TomTom's I have. Theres no option to add them in the TomTom My Drive connect program. Adding the POI file on mydrive.tomtom/en_gb/ doesn't seem to work either.

Old 24 Apr 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

UPDATED FILES IN FIRST POST (v2 - fixed the missing categories)

i've added all the sentinel 2018 foodie award winners (well, those that weren't already included in the list)

big up to andy for sending me the winners list after i used up all my free page views due to the new paywall. i've also included them in KML and CSV format in case you wanted to play with them in those formats.

i've also tidied things up a little, getting rid of all the !CDATA! tags in there.

as i'm not going to florida this year, this will *probably* be the last update this year on this, so please help by keeping the thread bumped and active. of course though, i'll still update the main map as and when other suggestions come in, i just probably wont be updating the ov2/gpx versions of them until some large update comes in (like next years foodie awards or some other new best of list)

cheers all

*edit*
as for andys mydrive connect issue, i'll see if i can work it out - one of my tomtoms uses MDC, so i'll see if i can figure out whats up...

Edited at 01:30 PM.