Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 20, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
poppys
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
I’ve done it manually but now showing the resort twice will the other drop away at some point ?
The lady I spoke with said I need to link my new booking reference in MDE after 5 days and then after a while the original booking will be deleted on their end. I may be paraphrasing her incorrectly but I think it's to do with the park reservations being linked to a ticket and not a booking and so when you enter a park they just need to check the park reservation against an active ticket - it doesn't make total sense to me
poppys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by poppys View Post
The lady I spoke with said I need to link my new booking reference in MDE after 5 days and then after a while the original booking will be deleted on their end. I may be paraphrasing her incorrectly but I think it's to do with the park reservations being linked to a ticket and not a booking and so when you enter a park they just need to check the park reservation against an active ticket - it doesn't make total sense to me
Thank you will wait and see what happens
pdcdad is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

I changed my booking late on Saturday and it popped up this morning without me having to link it. Have just finished making my park passes
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

I know a fair few of you have changed your holiday dates around on here, so you guys may know how it works. I booked for the first week of December 2021 before the tix got pulled in all star music. Of course staying there may not happen and I'll be moved. I have had the idea to add a day or three on the end of my trip. Wondering how I could do this? Would I have to ask my TA to make a completely new booking & end up loosing the fairly good deal I got? Can the TA still provincially book music and the extra days added on not affecting my current booking apart from paying the extra days? Any insight would be appreciated!
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

I dont know what would happen regarding the All star Music if that resort is currently closed. We added dates to our OKW booking because it was originally 11 nights but obviously the 14 nights was now a better deal for us. It didnt affect my the park passes I had already booked even though I was allocated a new reservation number to take part in the new free nights offer
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

I’ve just changed ours again!
Now going in July booked under the new offer & saved £200 & gained $100 on an extra gift card! So not bad & I feel a bit happier now as it’s a bit further away than Easter. I have to cancel my magic bands via refund does anyone know how to do this?

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I know a fair few of you have changed your holiday dates around on here, so you guys may know how it works. I booked for the first week of December 2021 before the tix got pulled in all star music. Of course staying there may not happen and I'll be moved. I have had the idea to add a day or three on the end of my trip. Wondering how I could do this? Would I have to ask my TA to make a completely new booking & end up loosing the fairly good deal I got? Can the TA still provincially book music and the extra days added on not affecting my current booking apart from paying the extra days? Any insight would be appreciated!
All star movies are apparently now re-opening in February so they may all be open by your trip.

We’ll be looking to move to there hopefully but it isn’t showing as available to book on the Disney website yet.

Edited at 04:42 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
I’ve just changed ours again!
Now going in July booked under the new offer & saved £200 & gained $100 on an extra gift card! So not bad & I feel a bit happier now as it’s a bit further away than Easter. I have to cancel my magic bands via refund does anyone know how to do this?
I was given a number to call to get the refund processed for December magic bands. Not sure if I still have it, they did need WDTC to cancel the booking at their end first before anything could be done
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
I’ve done it manually but now showing the resort twice will the other drop away at some point ?
Yes I assume so.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Just had an email through from wdtc confirming the additional $100 gift card if you had moved your booking from this year to next. Basically confirms they will add the new offer plus extra $100 gift card, which I have already done.
My phone doesn't seem to want to upload the image to here.
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List