Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 May 17, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldcoast View Post
Im not 100% as I was told but not checked it out for myself but if planning on visiting a shooting range, as a tourist they ask to see your ETSA
I cannot imagine how this would be true, unless there is a law that related to tourists and guns.

You're basically proving you're a visitor, which would imply tourists are allowed to do things Americans are not...which I doubt... I might be wrong, but would need someone to explain further before I'd change my mind.
Old 16 May 17, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Wappum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Im not 100% as I was told but not checked it out for myself but if planning on visiting a shooting range, as a tourist they ask to see your ETSA
My husband visits a gun range regularly over there. He has to take proof of ID, but has never been asked to provide an ESTA.
Wappum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Just had a quick look on Orlando Gun Club information for 1st timers & tourist, it states;

9. In compliance with US Federal law only international tourists visiting the US under the Visa Waiver Program may legally pur-chase ammunition / shoot at The Orlando Gun Club (without violating Federal Law). Permitted tourist must be from one of the
following countries:
In addition to being from one of these countries you must also be visiting using the Visa Waiver Program. For more information on
the Visa Waiver Program and to verify if you will be visiting the United State under the Visa Waiver Program, please review all of the
information on the following website: travel.state.gov/content/...r-program.html . We reserve the
right to refuse service to anyone who cannot provide a copy of their ESTA paperwork.
If you are not here under the Visa Waiver Program unfortunately it is a violation of US Federal Law for you to shoot at The Orlan-
do Gun Club.

Edited at 02:30 PM.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm part of the belt and braces club
In reality no need to print but I always print everything and put it in a folder in chronological order based on when it may be needed,
This will go in my hand luggage ready at a moments notice

At the end of they day what does it cost to print? And do you want to spoil precious holiday time arguing a point?
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
^^^^^^^^ Exactly like us

1. Gatwick carpark details.
2. Flight email confirmation (as we always do twilight check-in) with P/P and ESTA print out handy.
3. Gatwick hotel details.
4. Car hire confirmation and barcode etc. D/L is always in wallet/purse.

We don't need villa details as we always have the gate code and key box code in my wallet and Joan duplicates them in her purse

Mick
Old 16 May 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone had issues paying?

I've spent what seemed an eternity filling in 4 forms and now it just seems to time out every time I go to the payment details
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We had to show copies of ours in April at the NCL check in desk at Miami. I've never had to show it at any other cruise check in before but I'm glad I had printed them out
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by traceylou1972 View Post
We had to show copies of ours in April at the NCL check in desk at Miami. I've never had to show it at any other cruise check in before but I'm glad I had printed them out
Being asked by BA, TC or Thomson check-in staff is bad enough when you're travelling to the USA but being asked when you are leaving seems pretty odd to say the least.

Were you travelling to the US Virgin Islands maybe?

We've been asked to show passports on the boat before landing at St Thomas for instance but never thought about our ESTA.

Mick
Old 16 May 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Just had a quick look on Orlando Gun Club information for 1st timers & tourist, it states;
You live and learn...cheers !
Old 16 May 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottsman View Post
I'm part of the belt and braces club
In reality no need to print but I always print everything and put it in a folder in chronological order based on when it may be needed,
This will go in my hand luggage ready at a moments notice

At the end of they day what does it cost to print? And do you want to spoil precious holiday time arguing a point?
It's knows as Dad's dodgy Dossier in our house