Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 May 18, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

And then there were 7- day 8 - live report

Photos at the end

Day 8- Hollywood studios

We were up early today at around 5.30-6 as we had an early breakfast reservation at hollywood and vine.
The bus was really slow this am so we arrived at 7.55, and our reaervation was at 8.
We checked in and then i went round to regiater the girls for the jedi training. I was early enough to choose any slot, but I chose 11am around our fastpasses.

Breakfast at H&V was nice and there was so much choice. The character meet and greets were good too and you meet sofia, doc mcstuffins, jake pirate and goofy in his mickey and the roadster racers outfit.

We left the restaurant just before 9 and me, adam and my dad queued up for rock and roller coaster which was a 20 min wait. Ive always chickened out of doing this but i was brave and went on it today. I dont look brave in my pic tho 😂😂

We then walked back over to do our fastpass for toy story mania, the standby line was 80 mins but we were on in 10 mins. Me and phoebe went on together and i got a score of 110,900 and phoebe 14,300. Adam got the best score in our group with 177000. Finley really enjoyed goinh in this ride with my mum too.

It was then time to go and check the girls in for their jedi training. They get them dresses up in cloaks and then they march them through the park to the temple where it takes place. They chant “here come the jedi” as they are walking through, its very cute. The girls loved doing this and they got to fight with darth vader.

It was then time for our second fastpass on tower of terror. I really dont like rides which are just big drops, thats why i dont go on splash mountain, so wasnt going to go on this. Both girls wanted to go on it and it was only adam going and i was worried that darcey was going to chicken out and he would miss out so i said i would come and then exit before getting on the ride, but i was persuaded to get on by adam and the girls. Well i hated it and literally just clung to the side of the cage screaming 😂😂. Darcey also didnt like it, but adam was dealing with her.
Phoebe loved it tho, so her and adam went on it again with my mum and dads bands.

Next was out final fastpass of the day, star tours. Another good ride and we all enjoyed it.

We then took the girls to meet woody and buzz. This was such a good character interactiion as they were so happy the girls were dressed as them.

Adam and finley then went back to the hotel, adam wanted to watch the champions league final and HS is probably the worst park for finley as there isnt much for him to do and at least he could be out of his buggy back at the hotel.

We sat down for half an hour and we had an ice cream, and then went to watch the frozen sing a long. This was really good and the narrators were really funny. I love the video of darcey and how happy she looks.

The final thing we did was the indiana jones show. I enjoyed it but think the girls found it quite boring and were starting to get tired.

We came back to the room and had a rest for an hour and then we went and got dinner at the table service restaurant at our hotel saratoga springs. The food here was gorgeous and we had 2 strip steak, prime rib, crispy chicken, 2x hot dogs and 2 x creme brulee, banana pudding and strawberry rhubarb. We had 4 cocktails, 1 cider and a soft drink and the bill came to $180 including tip. It was a really lovely meal and we would definately go back. Its now 9pm and the kids have just gome to bed and i wont be far behind

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Beanie1
Proud to wear my Ears

Wonderful day again. You are doing well keeping up with your report and I am enjoying following along.
Xx
Beanie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Dennys
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I am really enjoying reading your report.

Just wanted to say today how much I love the girls dresses! They are amazing... I’m not surprised Buzz & Woody were impressed!
Dennys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Lovely to see the Jedi training and buzz and woody meet - we didn't do either of these last trip and can't wait to do both next year! Your girls are having a great time! 😀
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
The jedi training is gret fun to watch, I love seeing all the little Jedi fighting Darth Vader.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day love the girls dresses

Joan