Notices

Old 16 Nov 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Do You Want To Read My Trippie? Mvmcp 10th Nov 17

This morning was to be spent at typhoon lagoon , it was around 70 degrees and boy it was chilly when you were wet. The kids lured me on to Humanga kowabunga and I still have the bruised backside from it . My word never again. I don't think I touched the water until I hit the bottom. Everything was a walk on as I think the brits were the only mad people there. The cast members had their coats on on the rides . Anyway we had a great morning and left around 2pm to go get ready for mvmcp.
We were going to eat at Ohanas before the party but we had experienced such bad food onsite we decided to stop at millers ale house on the way back to Bahama Bay . Another excellent meal which was under $70 for the 5 of us. Suitably stuffed we headed back to get changed ready for mvmcp . We had decided that we were going as Santa and his elves again.

An elfie selfie Santa was driving of course.
Anyways we arrived at the ttc and started to get loads of comments . We decided to take the ferry across as this would be our last visit to mk and our last full day in Orlando so it's always a nice way to travel across . What we did forget was our Christmas jumpers as the temperature dropped during the evening . Not freezing but could have done with my jumper , which was lonely in the car park
We arrived at mk around 5pm and collected our mvmcp bands. Cms had already started to steer people towards the park exit as the park was closing at 6pm. We went down the same way as we did for mnsshp earlier in the week and there was a cookie waiting for us .
We had already decided to do our fastpass plus one we had kindly been given by a cm earlier in the week so we did buzz and space as they were close by. We grabbed a few photopass photos as we had dressed up . Lots of people were in matching Christmas t shirts or Christmas pyjamas but no one had really dressed up so again lots of comments
The rides were all being checked for wristbands as well as moving between lands , which was great to see as the party's cost so much money to attend.
We did a few treat trails but there are only so many cookies you can physically eat and you get 2 every time . I still think a pin or something would be better than the huge amounts of cookies. At least they were different flavours as they used to be all the same wherever you went.
Christmas wishes was as always amazing and the Christmas show lovely ( not 100% sure about the texting part of the show though) .

Tom sawyers island looked beautiful with the snowflake projection on it .

We then had about an hr before the parade started as we had waited for the 2nd one. Mk was really quiet compared to the last few days so it was lovely to walk round .

The smell from this one is Devine

And the came Santa , I was too busy waving to him to take a picture though

Then after that came the snow on Main Street . I love Christmas so therefore love mvmcp. It's a great night. We managed to get back to Bahama Bay around 1:45am as it was mad trying to get out of mk even though we waited for the main crowds to leave . Home time tomorrow

Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 17, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 16 Nov 17 8:48 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What a brilliant day. I'm not into waterparks but always go along and just laze on the sunbeds with the bags. MVMCP brought back some wonderful memories for me, although it was so busy the night we went that it sort of put me off doing it again in the future although not completely. You all loom fantastic in you elfie-selfie.
Old 17 Nov 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a brilliant day. I'm not into waterparks but always go along and just laze on the sunbeds with the bags. MVMCP brought back some wonderful memories for me, although it was so busy the night we went that it sort of put me off doing it again in the future although not completely. You all loom fantastic in you elfie-selfie.
That’s exactly what mum did but somehow I got persuaded to go on the slides this time . The kids thought it was hilarious that i nearly died on the big one
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List