Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Sep 16, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

A great day apart for the phone and headphones. Love your reports!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 16, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good day well apart from watergate, phone and headphone incidents

Joan
Old 13 Sep 16, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Lovely day again, IOA looks amazing at night doesn't it.

We always used to skip the whole Seuss area but the last couple of trips we have embraced its weirdness and absolutely fallen for it!

Bummer about the headphones!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ouch at the phone and headphones, but otherwise a pretty good day with yet more delicious cocktails
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 16, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Not a good start to the day with the water spill. I am also the early riser in the house and I know the others get really annoyed when they hear me shuffling and creeping about if we are sharing a room. Bit hard to stay under the radar if you create a tsunami though.

So impressed that the boys were up and ready by 6.30. I have no hope at all with my DD16. (She keeps asking if this time we will wait for her before we go out for breakfast so I can see this could be the trigger for TCFS!)

We also insist on the photos of the kids at the various photo points at Port of Entry. I love it around there. So much detail and lovely music.

Such a shame about the phone and headphones. (I am expecting a battle with our DS next month as he will want to take his gaming headphones too). I am sure Connor felt like he was missing a limb even if he thought his phone was outdated. At least it was towards the end of the trip and commendable that you all seemed to stay calm about it. It would be a life changing event for one of my two.

I have never eaten at Margaritaville but I adore their cocktails. I always go for their Margarita so can't comment on the worthiness of their Bahama Mama.

Like your green sundress by the way x
The lads were really good with the early starts, probably the best ever. I think because they got their own time later in the day they were cool about it.

The whole gadget thing is so fraught. I was like a walking branch of Currys with phones, Chargers, earphones, leads etc. He was annoyed about the phone but it was his fault so no moaning allowed. At least it was only 24 hours before he could order a replacement ... Which he paid for

That dress ... The lovely cut out parts ? Got snagged on something one day at home, big rip. Dress ruined

Ah well, excuse to buy some more

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
A great day apart for the phone and headphones. Love your reports!
Thank you ... This was a great day ( for us )

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good day well apart from watergate, phone and headphone incidents

Joan
It was a good day, we were chilled out enough to not get stressed by the accidents

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Lovely day again, IOA looks amazing at night doesn't it.

We always used to skip the whole Seuss area but the last couple of trips we have embraced its weirdness and absolutely fallen for it!

Bummer about the headphones!
Loved the park at night, just soaking up the atmosphere . Blissful end to our hols.

Connor has terrible luck with headphones( either that or he is clumsy !) so it was double bummer that he wasn't the one responsible this time !

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Ouch at the phone and headphones, but otherwise a pretty good day with yet more delicious cocktails
Boys and their toys eh All sorted on r stuff home. I needed the cocktails !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 16, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

We stayed at RPR at the start of this holiday which made the early start OK as we were still on UK time otherwise I'd have struggled to get one of mine up so Im impressed the boys managed.

More nice cocktails 🍸
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
We stayed at RPR at the start of this holiday which made the early start OK as we were still on UK time otherwise I'd have struggled to get one of mine up so Im impressed the boys managed.

More nice cocktails 🍸
I was impressed too, they really didn't moan about the early starts .. Maybe a bit at Seaworld about it not being open, but on the whole they just got up and were ready when asked. It was really nice !

Today was a good double cocktail day
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Was just about to say lovely dress, then I just read your update, how annoying!

I would have flipped at the phone and the headphones. My two are always being told to be more careful...

Still, a nice day overall.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 16, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Was just about to say lovely dress, then I just read your update, how annoying!

I would have flipped at the phone and the headphones. My two are always being told to be more careful...

Still, a nice day overall.
It was a good day, the lost and broken things were replaced so no lasting damage... Except to the wallets ! He ended up with a better deal and upgraded phone which is ideal for Uni so a better ending than he expected .

I love our time around universal ... I could just do with being there now
Old 24 Jan 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
A fab last full day, apart from the lost phone and broken headphones.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List