Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Nov 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Newbie74
Proud to wear my Ears

Universal 3 park unlimited cheapest so far...

Hi

I think Florida Escapes is the cheapest so far on these tickets selling at £225 and £219

Gonna take the plunge me thinks

Edited at 08:59 PM.
Newbie74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

Orlando attractions same price at £219, £10 deposit too.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Newbie74 View Post
Hi

I think Florida Escapes is the cheapest so far on these tickets selling at £225 and £219

Gonna take the plunge me thinks
themeparkticketsdirect.com are cheaper £221 adult, £213 child, if you use the code BF7, and I think you can put a £10 deposit down. Link below.

themeparkticketsdirect.c...plorer-Tickets
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Newbie74
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
Orlando attractions same price at £219, £10 deposit too.
I would prefer going with Orlando Attractions, first class service from them
But I couldn’t see that on their web page. I’ll give them a call tomorrow
Newbie74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Newbie74
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
themeparkticketsdirect.com are cheaper £221 adult, £213 child, if you use the code BF7, and I think you can put a £10 deposit down. Link below.

themeparkticketsdirect.c...plorer-Tickets
Ohh will have a butchers at that one...have you used them before? Are they real tickets? thank you!

Edited at 10:37 PM.
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Ohh will have a butchers at that one...have you used them before? Are they real tickets? thank you!
They say on their site that they are real tickets, but give them a ring tomorrow to double check. They are open between 9am and 1pm tomorrow.

I have never used them, but I asked a member who has used them if they were any good, and they said yes. I can't remember who I asked though.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Newbie74
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
They say on their site that they are real tickets, but give them a ring tomorrow to double check. They are open between 9am and 1pm tomorrow.

I have never used them, but I asked a member who has used them if they were any good, and they said yes. I can't remember who I asked though.
That’s good enough for me I’ll ring them both tomorrow, it’s a saving of £43 with theme park direct. Orlando Attractions may match it. 👍🏻 Let’s see
Old 25 Nov 17, 05:04 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

That’s good enough for me I’ll ring them both tomorrow, it’s a saving of £43 with theme park direct. Orlando Attractions may match it. 👍🏻 Let’s see
I forgot to give you their phone number: 0845 226 6051. I think you can also talk to them on live chat, just click on the "contact us" at the top of the page.

Good luck
Old 25 Nov 17, 05:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We bought from Orlando attractions yesterday and got free wonder works tickets but see this deal has now finished brilliant service
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 02:19 AM  
Link to this Post
debs2028
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve ordered 3 park explorer ticket from theme park tickets direct and put a date earlier than I actually arrive as I want to make sure tickets are here well before date I leave . I’m right in thinking this ticket is activated on my first day for 14 days and not from the date I’ve said I’m using ticket .
Thanks for reply’s
debs2028 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List