Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Apr 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofy92
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
That will be fine, we left our car there all day. Just make sure that you do the valet parking and get your parking ticket validated when you pay for your meal.
Perfect, thank you
Goofy92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofy92
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by The 2 Minnies View Post
Well done you. I’m wanting a table on 6th May and been looking everyday for weeks, no luck so far
We booked a couple of weeks ago to travel next week and we used MouseDining.com to set an alert and got a cancellation a couple of days ago.

Might be worth a try, you do get obsessed checking your emails though
Goofy92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Dabootie
Very Serious Dibber

Well done you. I’m wanting a table on 6th May and been looking everyday for weeks, no luck so far
We booked our table for that date at the 180 day mark... enjoyed it so much last time we HAD to do it again.
Dabootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’ll keep trying, hopefully something will come up. We’ve already booked next years holiday, so I’ll be booking my ADR at 180 days next time.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

I’ve got a table booked for 11.30 am for our trip in September (it’s the earliest time I could get)

That time won’t be too late will it? I don’t want to be rushed, not at that price.
We've got an 11.05am booking in September as well, Sunday 30th September before doing MNSSHP later that day
Old 3 Apr 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Dabootie View Post
We booked our table for that date at the 180 day mark... enjoyed it so much last time we HAD to do it again.
Well we weren’t supposed to be going in May this year and just doing January and September. Then it got to the end of January and DH said should we go in May as well? He didn’t need to ask twice, I’d booked the flights within half an hour so he couldn’t back out
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Goofy92 View Post
We booked a couple of weeks ago to travel next week and we used MouseDining.com to set an alert and got a cancellation a couple of days ago.

Might be worth a try, you do get obsessed checking your emails though
Thanks for that, I will give it a try.
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List