Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Jun 17, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
l30usp
Looking for my Ears

cyclops CICI Pizza

Hi all we went to here about five years ago from memory the kids loved it but I have saw a groupon and I am tempted but can anyone explain the tokens eight tokens per person sorry I just cannot remember this from last time ... thank you in advance
l30usp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
blodders
Apprentice Imagineer

I wondered the same.
blodders is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post

I wondered too, then I thought maybe the tokens were for the couple of games machines they have?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We went in cicis last year and maybe it's for the games room they have in there... we didn't go in so can't comment on that bit. We got a coupon whilst on the iride trolley for $2 off per person think it cost us less than $40 for five of us and that includes getting refillable drinks... bargain.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by anna-marie View Post
I wondered too, then I thought maybe the tokens were for the couple of games machines they have?
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
We went in cicis last year and maybe it's for the games room they have in there... we didn't go in so can't comment on that bit. We got a coupon whilst on the iride trolley for $2 off per person think it cost us less than $40 for five of us and that includes getting refillable drinks... bargain.
Snap
Old 1 Jun 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post

I would take a guess it is for the machines

we Loved CiCi's, our first time visiting last trip, we even went back for a 2nd time, fair play, it was clean and the custom pizza's were good

all the pizza and dessert you can eat, free refills and all for the same price as the tip at chef mickeys, whats not to like
Old 1 Jun 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
I would take a guess it is for the machines

we Loved CiCi's, our first time visiting last trip, we even went back for a 2nd time, fair play, it was clean and the custom pizza's were good

all the pizza and dessert you can eat, free refills and all for the same price as the tip at chef mickeys, whats not to like
^^^ this
It is what it is but we like pizza and we were cream cracker we'd when we went in , it filled our tummies and was probably cheapest meal we ate all fortnight ... our plates were stacked high like leaning tower of Pisa... OH and my daughters boyfriend definitely filled their boots 😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by anna-marie View Post
Snap
lol great minds Anna marie
Old 1 Jun 17, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball18
Very Serious Dibber

Last time we went there we had macaroni cheese pizza!
Snowball18 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Desert pizza is good too
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List