Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Jun 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great deals for Millers, Bonefish Grill, Longhorn, Bahama Breeze, Yard House, Seasons 52 & others

if you're out there soon/now there seems to be lots of gift voucher type offers for places like Bonefish Grill, Millers Ale House eg. buy $50, get $10 free..brilliant if you are going to these places anyway. Do always check out the terms and conditions..

Bonefish: bonefishgrill/gift-cards

Millers Ale House: millers.ourgiftcards/Gifter/#

Maccaroni Grill: 25% off gift cards with code DAD17

Also check out the offers for the Darden chain which includes lots of places, some upscale for their Spring Offer of 20% back:

Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Eddie V’s, Yard House and Red Lobster

TGI's

If you are a memeber of Costco check out costco.com for the restaurant gift cards which will offer you 20% off.

Edited at 06:47 PM. Reason: adding info
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 17, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for posting. Going to buy 2 x Millers
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 17, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
just added more info for other good options including Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Yard House, Olive Garden, Red Lobster
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 17, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

We plan on going to millers a few times as we love it. If I get a $50 gift card and get $10 free can I use both ($60) against one meal?
Also, do you get the gift card via post or e mail?
We go in 3 weeks so just checking we will get it and can i use our UK address?
Thanks
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
willssv
Excited about Disney

As above but I'd also like to know if these can be used alongside kids eat free cards.
willssv is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
No need for kids eat free card at Millers: kids eat free on Tuesdays anyway.

As for the other questions, the gift vouchers are basically like a dollar cash card: check the terms and conditions of each restaurant as to how many can be redeemed at any one time.
Old 17 Jun 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbelle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just got a $100 Darden gift card and a $50 Miller's Ale House gift card! All places we want to eat when we go! Thanks for posting!

October 2010 - 14 nights POFQ
October 2012 - 14 nights OKW/2 nights RPR
July 2017 - 8 nights POR/4 nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/4 nights RPR
October 2019 - 16 nights CSR
kellsbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Originally Posted by kellsbelle View Post
Just got a $100 Darden gift card and a $50 Miller's Ale House gift card! All places we want to eat when we go! Thanks for posting!
Have you just bought these online while in the UK or are you out in the US already? I've been trying to buy online from the UK but it won't take my payment. I'd be really grateful for any advice please :-(
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbelle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by may View Post
Have you just bought these online while in the UK or are you out in the US already? I've been trying to buy online from the UK but it won't take my payment. I'd be really grateful for any advice please :-(
I'm in the UK. I used my Revolut card for payment, put the first line of my address and then the state of Florida and the zip code for the hotel were staying at. It's definitely worked for the Darden voucher as I've had confirmation email, and although it says the payment had gone through for the Miller's voucher I'm still waiting for the confirmation email for that one. Hope that helps

October 2010 - 14 nights POFQ
October 2012 - 14 nights OKW/2 nights RPR
July 2017 - 8 nights POR/4 nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/4 nights RPR
October 2019 - 16 nights CSR
kellsbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kellsbelle View Post
I'm in the UK. I used my Revolut card for payment, put the first line of my address and then the state of Florida and the zip code for the hotel were staying at. It's definitely worked for the Darden voucher as I've had confirmation email, and although it says the payment had gone through for the Miller's voucher I'm still waiting for the confirmation email for that one. Hope that helps
just noticed your countdown, when i looked on darden it says offer expires 30th june, is that just the extra 20%, when do you have to use the gift card by
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List