Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Mar 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

You can go on the monorail and visit the Polynesian and Grand Floridian.
Take the boat to the Wilderness Lodge, so pretty or Fort Wilderness, they have a free talk about the Disney horses at the stables.
Take a bus from the Magic Kingdom bus station and spend time at the Ajimal Kingdom Lodge.
Go to Disney Springs.
Tim Tracker is doing vlogs of all the resorts, so they may help you choose where to spend your time.
Have a wonderful time
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sambrose
Gone all Goofy

Is the brunch included on the Ddp
sambrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Carleysa
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by sambrose View Post
Is the brunch included on the Ddp
It is 2 credits 😀
Hotel Indigo - August 2019 || Disneyland Hotel - October 2017
Carleysa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sambrose
Gone all Goofy

Thank you. Definitely booking now 😆
sambrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Just adding my thoughts on brunch - DO IT! We had the most incredible time and I'd go back in a heartbeat. We had a window table and sitting there sipping a mimosa with that view over MK was just incredible. Thinking about it now puts a huge smile on my face. The live music we had was a trio playing all sorts of different Disney songs and they were fantastic.

I didn't know you could order two main courses though - that's something to do next time, haha!
Thanks Initially thinking about dinner but I think the daytime views are worth & clearly you agree!

Fussy eater here so 2 mains for me too 😁
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wez View Post
We were really considering this, but with us both being veggie, decided there would be too much we couldn’t eat. I know the chefs can alter entrees but doubt they can alter buffet items/sushi for us
I'm not veggie but a fussy eater and won't be going near the sushi! You can order 2 entrees per person though. Maybe it's worth an email to see what they can do for you?
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
You can go on the monorail and visit the Polynesian and Grand Floridian.
Take the boat to the Wilderness Lodge, so pretty or Fort Wilderness, they have a free talk about the Disney horses at the stables.
Take a bus from the Magic Kingdom bus station and spend time at the Ajimal Kingdom Lodge.
Go to Disney Springs.
Tim Tracker is doing vlogs of all the resorts, so they may help you choose where to spend your time.
Have a wonderful time
Brilliant! Thanks for those ideas - pooteling about on boats & monorail would be a pleasant way to pass the time as we're thinking about making it a non park day.

We are huge Tim fans & love his resort tours - in fact his tour of the Contemporary is what has lead me here. If only I could afford a park view room for 2 weeks!
Old 28 Mar 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
SpaceLady
Getting Excited

We've booked for our holiday in August. I was kind of wondering if it would be worth the cost but after reading all the comments I am now convinced. I could only get 12:30 so we might be the last there.

Does anyone know re the valet parking if you left would they park your car again when you came back for the fireworks ? I think that may be pushing it!

I can't wait 😄
SpaceLady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SpaceLady View Post
We've booked for our holiday in August. I was kind of wondering if it would be worth the cost but after reading all the comments I am now convinced. I could only get 12:30 so we might be the last there.

Does anyone know re the valet parking if you left would they park your car again when you came back for the fireworks ? I think that may be pushing it!

I can't wait 😄
Can't help with the parking Q sorry.

Would be great if you could come back & let me know if you felt rushed or gently ushered out. I'd like to go a similar time to you. I know it's a while off yet 😁
Old 28 Mar 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SpaceLady View Post

I can't wait 😄
I don't think that you would be allowed back in the car park, as your car ticket is validated in the restaurant and handed to the valet desk when you collect your car. There's no harm in asking on the day though.

We spent the afternoon riding the monorail/boats and visiting resorts and it was the most relaxing afternoon of our holiday. We ended up not watching the fireworks as planned as heavy rain set in during the evening and we decided to head back to our hotel instead.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List