Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 10 Jul 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
RubyTuesday
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
We have been to planet Hollywood 5 times and never had a bad meal.
😩Hope I haven’t made a mistake then! 😱😱
Old 10 Jul 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
😩Hope I haven’t made a mistake then! 😱😱
To each his/her own but I avoid chains at Disney. So no Planet Hollywood, no Rainforest Cafe etc. They're just not "Disney", just a place on Disney property that you could experience in many other cities/countries. They're average at best and not unique to Disney. So what's the point?
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Still have to go to Sanaa but is the bread service really that great? Seems to me I'd be so stuffed with bread that the following dishes would be too much to handle!
We have an ADR for Sanaa. I’m more excited about the bread service. Worried about it being too much and posted the question. Feedback was that the portions aren’t massive so it’s doable with the bread service. We’ll have a light sharing breakfast, spend all morning at AK so should be hungry for the late lunch 2.30 ADR at Sanaa 😀 that’s my plan
florida_2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

To each his/her own but I avoid chains at Disney. So no Planet Hollywood, no Rainforest Cafe etc. They're just not "Disney", just a place on Disney property that you could experience in many other cities/countries. They're average at best and not unique to Disney. So what's the point?
What about people who don't live anywhere near a PH or RC? I certainly don't (though I won't be going to either as the menus don't appeal to me). Perhaps they would like to go to them as a treat, somewhere different for them.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
What about people who don't live anywhere near a PH or RC? I certainly don't (though I won't be going to either as the menus don't appeal to me). Perhaps they would like to go to them as a treat, somewhere different for them.
Sure as I said to each his/her own, just not for me ☺. Good luck for your FP day tomorrow (if you're staying on property)!
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Sure as I said to each his/her own, just not for me ☺. Good luck for your FP day tomorrow (if you're staying on property)!
Thank you! Yes, I'm staying at POFQ I'm so glad it's a weekend - I don't need to sneak on to MDE when my boss isn't looking!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Kinda sad that this thread seems to be stuck when the overrated thread still has comments. Come on there has to be more recommendations for fellow Dibbers!
Old 22 Jul 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Biergarten - great atmosphere, entertaining show, lots of hearty buffet food, and massive steins of proper beer. What's not to like
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Kinda sad that this thread seems to be stuck when the overrated thread still has comments. Come on there has to be more recommendations for fellow Dibbers!
Proving the theory that people are more likely to complain .

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Proving the theory that people are more likely to complain .
Yes that was my concern all along! 😉