Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Jul 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Help - ATD Discount

I'm currenntly sat here trying to purchase our Disney/Universal & KSC tickets through ATD (via Topcashback for 2% cashback). I was also hoping to apply the DIBB6 discount but can't see anywhere on payment page which asks for this. Can I benefit from both Topcashback & DIBB6 discount, one just one of them? If I can, can anyone let me know where to enter the code as its not clear (not to me anyway!).
Many thanks.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 18, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyD00d
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
I'm currenntly sat here trying to purchase our Disney/Universal & KSC tickets through ATD (via Topcashback for 2% cashback). I was also hoping to apply the DIBB6 discount but can't see anywhere on payment page which asks for this. Can I benefit from both Topcashback & DIBB6 discount, one just one of them? If I can, can anyone let me know where to enter the code as its not clear (not to me anyway!).
Many thanks.
I don't think you can apply both. We tried it and the cashback wasn't honoured (as it says in the T&Cs but thought we could get away with it - ha!).

To use the Dibb discount you need to use the correct link otherwise the box won't appear. So I guess you just need to work out which is a better deal for you. Good luck!
DisneyD00d is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 18, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Many thanks.
Can I ask if you're looking at the 2019 Disney and Universal Combo Ticket on ATD for £689?

If so you can buy it cheaper elsewhere [if my maths are right] even if you take into account the DIBB6 offer and the Topcashback offer of 2% cashback, if not then completely ignore the below

Say you got £6 off the £689 that would be £683, then you get 2% off that which is £13.66, so basically the ticket would cost you £669.34. You can buy the same ticket for £657 from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk using the code mse5, so you will save £12.34. The child ticket will cost £629 using the same code. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...-Switch-Ticket

Edited at 06:32 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Can I ask if you're looking at the 2019 Disney and Universal Combo Ticket on ATD for £689?

If so you can buy it cheaper elsewhere [if my maths are right] even if you take into account the DIBB6 offer and the Topcashback offer of 2% cashback, if not then completely ignore the below

Say you got £6 off the £689 that would be £683, then you get 2% off that which is £13.66, so basically the ticket would cost you £669.34. You can buy the same ticket for £657 from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk using the code mse5, so you will save £12.34. The child ticket will cost £629 using the same code. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...-Switch-Ticket
I was originally looking at that one, so thank you kindly for that info. I’ve since discovered only certain ATD offers are honoured with the 2% deal and the combo is not amongst them. However, reading another post has made me re-think tickets as this afternoon I’ve just booked a 1 night stay Loews Royal Pacific Resort to get free front of line tickets. As such, we’ll probably only need 2 (or 3 day) tickets (3 if we go to VB), so I’m now thinking 14 day Disney Ultimate tickets & separate Universal tickets . I’ll need to price them up though.
Thanks again for your advice. 😊
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyD00d View Post
I don't think you can apply both. We tried it and the cashback wasn't honoured (as it says in the T&Cs but thought we could get away with it - ha!).

To use the Dibb discount you need to use the correct link otherwise the box won't appear. So I guess you just need to work out which is a better deal for you. Good luck!
The 2% would’ve definitely been better, however just seen only certain offers at ATD attract the 2% cashback.
Old 30 Jul 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I was originally looking at that one, so thank you kindly for that info. I’ve since discovered only certain ATD offers are honoured with the 2% deal and the combo is not amongst them. However, reading another post has made me re-think tickets as this afternoon I’ve just booked a 1 night stay Loews Royal Pacific Resort to get free front of line tickets. As such, we’ll probably only need 2 (or 3 day) tickets (3 if we go to VB), so I’m now thinking 14 day Disney Ultimate tickets & separate Universal tickets . I’ll need to price them up though.
Thanks again for your advice. 😊
As far as I can see the cheapest 2019 Disney 14 Day ticket is from floridaescapes.co.uk, £395. You will have to pay in full at the time of booking to get this price. Link below.

floridaescapes/wal...ry-maker-offer

If you want to pay a deposit then try orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk £402 using the code mse5. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket

To give you some idea of the Universal tickets.

2019 Universal 2-Park 2 Day Base Ticket $211.95, roughly £163 from undercovertourist. You can't ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, or visit Volcano Bay with this ticket.

2019 Universal 2-Park 2 Day Hopper Ticket £201.74 from orlandoattractions.com. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, but you can't visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...to-park-hopper

2019 Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket plus 1 day free $270.95, roughly £208.42 from undercovertourist. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, but not visit Volcano Bay with this ticket.

2019 Universal 2-Park 3 Day Base Ticket £180.18 from orlandoattractions.com. You can't ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, or visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...ay-base-ticket

2019 Universal 3-Park 3 Day Base Ticket £224.07. You can visit Volcano Bay, but not ride the Hogwarts Express or park hop with this ticket. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...se-volcano-bay

2019 Universal 3-Park 3 Day Hopper Ticket £254.10. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop and visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

The days on all the above Universal tickets must be used in a 7 day period, including the day of activation.

The cheapest that I can see the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket is £259.49 from orlandoattractions.com. This gives you 14 days unlimited admission into all 3 parks. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...-park-explorer

Hope this helps
Old 30 Jul 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
As far as I can see the cheapest 2019 Disney 14 Day ticket is from floridaescapes.co.uk, £395. You will have to pay in full at the time of booking to get this price. Link below.

floridaescapes/wal...ry-maker-offer

If you want to pay a deposit then try orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk £402 using the code mse5. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket

To give you some idea of the Universal tickets.

2019 Universal 2-Park 2 Day Base Ticket $211.95, roughly £163 from undercovertourist. You can't ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, or visit Volcano Bay with this ticket.

2019 Universal 2-Park 2 Day Hopper Ticket £201.74 from orlandoattractions.com. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, but you can't visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

2019 Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket plus 1 day free $270.95, roughly £208.42 from undercovertourist. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, but not visit Volcano Bay with this ticket.

2019 Universal 2-Park 3 Day Base Ticket £180.18 from orlandoattractions.com. You can't ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop, or visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...ay-base-ticket

2019 Universal 3-Park 3 Day Base Ticket £224.07. You can visit Volcano Bay, but not ride the Hogwarts Express or park hop with this ticket. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...se-volcano-bay

2019 Universal 3-Park 3 Day Hopper Ticket £254.10. You can ride the Hogwarts Express, park hop and visit Volcano Bay with this ticket. Link below.

The days on all the above Universal tickets must be used in a 7 day period, including the day of activation.

The cheapest that I can see the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket is £259.49 from orlandoattractions.com. This gives you 14 days unlimited admission into all 3 parks. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...-park-explorer

Hope this helps
Wow! Very helpful Lyn - you are a star!
In the meantime I've been doing my own calculations as well. The Orlando Attraction Tickets with mse5 discount per ticket is excellent, and I have decided on Disney 14 Day Ultimate tickets + 3 day Universal Explorer ticket. After discount the total amount for all of us is £3943.00 (I also wanted to add on KSC tickets for next April @ £342, but unfortunately the calendar for this doesn't go past end of December. The only thing stalling me from clicking 'buy now' is that they don't offer any loss of tickets insurance (most others do). Reading their t&c's, some of cost can be re-couped for cancellation however. Just off to look at 'insureandgo' to see if they offer this separately. Thanks again --- and just noticed your countdown! Have an absolutely fantastic time!
Old 30 Jul 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Well, I've bitten the bullett as the price is the best I've seen (kindly verified by Lyn1!).
We are a party of 6 (2 ad, 4 children), but we all know Disney child ages only go as far as 9yrs, therefore, for ticketing purposes we are 5 ad & 1 child.
I've ordered:
Disney 14 day Ultimate tickets 5 x £407 & 1 x £387 = £2422 - £30 (mse5 discount) = £2392
3 Day Universal Explorer tickets 5 x £260 & 1 x £251 = £1551
Total = £3943.
I've booked using £10 deposit each. Weyhey, that's our Universal Hotel (Loews Royal Pacific Resort) booked (remembered to use Expedia via Topcashback for 8% cashback! ) and our park tickets.
Just need to add on KSC tickets once 2019 dates are available thru Orlando Ticket Deals. Very chuffed!
Old 31 Jul 18, 02:50 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Thanks again --- and just noticed your countdown! Have an absolutely fantastic time!
You're welcome, glad you've sorted it.

Thank you. It won't be long now before I go, time has flown by since the holiday was booked, really looking forward to it