Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 2 Aug 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Polkadots
Gone all Goofy

Group FP confusion help!

Hello,
We are going in October and our FP date is this coming Monday.
We are 2 groups
My group is me, hubby son
Other group is my parents and brother.
We linked fine to mde (separate bookings) and linked as friends and family
I went into mde just to check on things ready for Monday. Now for some strange reason it is asking to check tickets for my group and my brother (which you would expect as not ‘active’ until mon) but my parents have a geeen tick and seems fast passes can be selected!
We’ve checked dates and all showing as check in 5th Oct so no idea why Mum and Dad are showing this way.
Any ideas?!

Edited at 09:47 PM.
Polkadots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My sister-in-law shows as a green tick and when I investigated further, it was because she has an old, no-expiry hopper still linked to her MDE which she could use at any time. Have your parents got an annual pass or an old ticket that's still active?

Also - noticed your countdown is the same as mine! Are you on the 10:05 VS75 from Manchester on the 5th?
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Polkadots
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by KRBarnard View Post
My sister-in-law shows as a green tick and when I investigated further, it was because she has an old, no-expiry hopper still linked to her MDE which she could use at any time. Have your parents got an annual pass or an old ticket that's still active?

Also - noticed your countdown is the same as mine! Are you on the 10:05 VS75 from Manchester on the 5th?
No annual pass no tho we did all go to disney 2 years ago but that def would have expired-it’s only shown green tick in last few days. On thinking about it we think it might be as we moved holiday date back a week so maybe FP linked to previous holiday date tho mde does show correct hotel checking.

We flying from Glasgow-oddly though we nearly went with that flight as was nearly half the Glasgow flight but decided on icelandair instead!
Polkadots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Polkadots
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Just to update as we phoned Disney it’s apparently a glitch, it would have been a very handy glitch had it affected all of us as would have been able to do all our FPs earlier!