Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 13 Aug 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Welshjim22 View Post
Premium x3 is actually premium elite. So above full size and premium suv in price. Often confirmed if you do a dummy booking on US site. We got an Audi Q7 after I asked to self downgrade to Tahoe or Suburban models.
how bizarre!

so what the heck category will i be in then? lol
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s as clear as mud to me, I’ve got a Luxury SUV booked with Alamo. It says Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Escalade, but it’s cheaper than a Premium or Premium Elite!🤔
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
It’s as clear as mud to me, I’ve got a Luxury SUV booked with Alamo. It says Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Escalade, but it’s cheaper than a Premium or Premium Elite!🤔
Tell me about it! i would be well happy with an escalade
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Welshjim22
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Premium elite on a deal is worth it. Could downgrade to Tahoe or Suburban but possibly something nicer. Wish I could land a Q7 every trip.
Welshjim22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Welshjim22 View Post
Premium elite on a deal is worth it. Could downgrade to Tahoe or Suburban but possibly something nicer. Wish I could land a Q7 every trip.
How many of you in the Q7 Jim?

There’s 5 of us and we like a bit of room!
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
Wow, I'd love an Escalade or Navigator but I bet I can't get one for the price of a Suburban or Expedition

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
Wow, I'd love an Escalade or Navigator but I bet I can't get one for the price of a Suburban or Expedition
Some frown upon it but I have had 3 navigators now having booked a suburban or similar.

A $20 tip to the man helping me in the garage has always secured it.
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
It was £600 for 14 days thru Alamo Brits, going on Sunday. 👍
Old 14 Aug 18, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
arty688
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Well I got to the garage and was offered a f pace or a XT5. I asked if I could have anything bigger and they gave me a nice spec explorer which I was happy with. Maybe could have negotiated something else but I was happy with what I got.
arty688 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by arty688 View Post
Well I got to the garage and was offered a f pace or a XT5. I asked if I could have anything bigger and they gave me a nice spec explorer which I was happy with. Maybe could have negotiated something else but I was happy with what I got.
Thanks for the information, i think for my party the F-pace would be plenty big enough