Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 10, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Talking You Will Soon Be Able to LIVE in Walt Disney World!

inline imageDisney unveils Golden Oak luxury homes, offering a chance to live in the Walt Disney World resort

Located southeast of the Magic Kingdom and north of Epcot, the exclusive Golden Oak community will offer a single family custom homes priced between $1.5 and $8 million.

Less than 30 home sites will be available for sale this year, so space is quite limited. The home designs have been created by Walt Disney Imagineers, making them dream homes for any Disney fan.

The gated community will feature intimate neighborhoods and amenities within the entire 980-acre footprint.

Official website : disneygoldenoak.disney.go/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picgoldenoak1.jpg
Views:	244441
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	23912  

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Talking You Will Soon Be Able to LIVE in Walt Disney World!

Is that the ultimate dream or what?
I better start saving now... you never know, i might have saved up the $8 million for a home by the time im 706!
Oh well, i can dream!

Picture Gallery showing Artist Impressions can be found on the site HERE

Golden Oak Will Offer Luxury, Single-Family Custom Homes for Purchase
BY DISNEY RESORT REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., June 23 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Today Disney unveiled Golden Oak, a one-of-a-kind luxury residential resort community offering the unprecedented opportunity to purchase a home at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Especially designed for resort living, Golden Oak will provide an entirely new way for families to connect with the world's best known family destination and entertainment brand.

"We have a range of options for Guests at all price points to enjoy the Walt Disney World Resort. But Golden Oak is something totally new: a residential resort community, right in the heart of the magic," said Matt Kelly, vice president, Disney Resort Real Estate Development. "Golden Oak will be a place where families can come together and make memories for generations to come--with Disney World right at their doorstep."

Golden Oak will offer a limited collection of single family custom homes priced between $1.5 and $8 million, with fewer than 30 home sites available for sale this year. Designed by Disney's famed Imagineers, the gated community will feature intimate neighborhoods and amenities created with everyone in the family in mind. Disney's well-known attention to detail is visible in every park, pathway and the custom-design of the proposed private clubhouse. Expansive conservation areas comprise almost half of the entire 980 acre footprint.

The proposed private clubhouse, concierge services and collection of Walt Disney World Resort benefits will bring Disney's guest service culture directly to Golden Oak residents. As previously announced, Golden Oak is planned to include Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, combining Disney's renowned service and hospitality with Four Seasons' defining standard of excellence. Golden Oak plans to offer residents access to select Four Seasons' future amenities including the full service spa, restaurants, golf course and event space.

Initially, Golden Oak will consist of three types of single family homes. Village Homes will capture the romantic look of a Mediterranean village on home sites up to one-quarter acre. Estate Homes, on approximately one-half acre home sites, will offer a variety of architectural styles including Tuscan, Spanish Revival, Venetian, Italianate, Dutch Colonial and Island Colonial. At up to three-quarters acre in size, Grand Estate Homes will include architectural styles consistent with Estate Homes and will accommodate the needs of large families. Homeowners will use one of Golden Oak's select custom homebuilders to build the home of their dreams.

More information about Golden Oak is available at disneygoldenoak. Golden Oak will use a Priority Reservation List for potential homebuyers with an interest in purchasing a home. A position is secured on the list in the order in which a signed Lot Release Priority Agreement and a refundable $25,000 deposit is received. Deposits are now being accepted, with the first completed homes projected for 2011. At build-out, Golden Oak is anticipated to include approximately 450 homes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mapgoldenoak.jpg
Views:	2198
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	23913  

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Emi
Imagineer

Emi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Ah... I knew they cash in on that eventually...
Emi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
GaynorB
Very Serious Dibber

OMG- that would be amazing !

Wyndham Orlando I-Drive/HRH April 2008
Quality Inn Plaza Nov 2009
Bahama Bay July 2011
July 2015 ... Bahama Bay!
GaynorB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
shedenuk
Imagineer

I must win the lottery I would love to love to live there

1994 & 1998 Days Inn 192,
2000 Summerset Villa's,
2002 1000 Oaks, 2004 Eagle Pointe, 2006 Windsor Hills, 2007 Windsor Hills,
2009 Bella Vida.

2010 New York Helmsley Hotel 42nd Street
2011 Bella Vida
2012 & 2013 New York
2014 Bella Vida
shedenuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Oooh how fabulous!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MichelleS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shedenuk View Post
I must win the lottery I would love to love to live there
just said the same what a dream

1996 Music - 2004 Sports - 2006 Movies & POR - 2007 Loews Miami Beach & Buena Vista Palace
2008 Fairfield Inn / St Augustine / POR - 2011 Springhill Suites LBV
Aug 2022 Disney All Stars (with Grandchildren)
MichelleS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post

When I win the Euro millions, I'll be able to put my order in.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lecras
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 53
OMG do not show this to my DH!

Charlotte
lecras is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 10, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Emi
Imagineer

Emi's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Oh I'd imagine it will take a lot more than just having the money for the property. At first anyway. If they're only building a limited amount I'd imagine there will be a looooooooong waiting list.
Emi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List