Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Jun 17, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Yes. It looks exactly the same although has a new name as above and obviously is for the new show. You can book via the DLH concierge even if not staying onsite.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pete
Excited about Disney

I understand there's a dress code of sorts, would jeans and a collared shirt or a T shirt be acceptable?
pete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannah88811
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Would love to do this but not sure if it would be appropriate just DD2 aged 8 and I
Hannah88811 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hannah88811 View Post
Would love to do this but not sure if it would be appropriate just DD2 aged 8 and I
Have a look at the California grill menu for children. Your DD might like it

When I think back to my DD being 8, this is the sort of thing she would have loved for just her and me to do.
The idea of getting dressed up a bit, having lovely drinks and a meal and then watching "private" fireworks - *Sigh*
She's all growed up at 22 now, but she's planning all her special outfits (including one for California Grill-not this though as there are 4 adults in my party (so expensive) and the men folk would be more bored than your 8 year old!)
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannah88811
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tubbsy View Post
Have a look at the California grill menu for children. Your DD might like it

When I think back to my DD being 8, this is the sort of thing she would have loved for just her and me to do.
The idea of getting dressed up a bit, having lovely drinks and a meal and then watching "private" fireworks - *Sigh*
She's all growed up at 22 now, but she's planning all her special outfits (including one for California Grill-not this though as there are 4 adults in my party (so expensive) and the men folk would be more bored than your 8 year old!)
I know she would love the idea of getting dressed up and having a "big girl" night with mummy! The menu sounds lovely too. I'm so tempted.
Do you think they offer a discount if you have the premium meal plan?
Hannah88811 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I doubt it. We couldn't get Shareholder discount last time - this is a special package.

Bear in mind it can be a late night, depending on when Illuminations is when you go. If Illuminations is at 11pm then you'll be getting to bed not much before midnight.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

No it said on the poster next to concierge that discounts were not available.

Can't help on dress code but we've always dressed smartly at Cali Grill so would do here too. It didn't specifically mention anything on the poster or the leaflet.

Edited at 09:23 PM.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 17, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannah88811
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I doubt it. We couldn't get Shareholder discount last time - this is a special package.

Bear in mind it can be a late night, depending on when Illuminations is when you go. If Illuminations is at 11pm then you'll be getting to bed not much before midnight.
I didn't think so but thought I'd ask just in case.
We will be watching the illuminations anyway at least one night so the finishing time doesn't bother me 😊
Old 12 Jun 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Ahhhh I would love to do this when mine (5) is a little bit older! Sounds magical.
ParisinMarch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Ohhh this sounds lovely, but much more affordable for just one adult with two children... how offended do you think dh would be if I suggested he goes to watch from Main Street and we'd wave to him from our private balcony? 😉😂
Does anyone know what this experience is called now?
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List