Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Feb 12, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I will have to find out if I can take the Eurostar straight to DLP using my staff discount on this one
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 12, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

yay! we wernt gonna be able to go into the park on our first night in June... now we can.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 12, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 2
Just got tickets for August. It costs £7 if you need to change the date.
However as I need 3 tickets, it might not be the bargain I'd hoped for... £43 for an extra ticket. Not really worth it for half a day (by the time we arrive).
Glad I've got them though. Ringing Eurostar in the morning.
kempydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 12, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Caz_&_Ryster
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for the heads up. Got two for July.
WDW 96/98/04/05/06/07/10/11 San Fran 06 New York 05. Port Aventura 04 /06 : DLP 97/00/01/05/12 East to West +Amtrak 2012 /Comic Con, West to East + Amtrak /Comic Con 2013NY, Philadelphia, WDW, Tampa, FtLauderdale '14 : 6 weeks East to West 2015: WDW Dec '16 West to East 7 weeks June 2016 : Vegas / Disneyland Easter 2018
Caz_&_Ryster is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 12, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post

I'd already booked for August, including transportation. Just wondering if it's worth getting these freebies to use for Fastpass only?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 12, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I understand you'd have to use them at the turnstiles for entry before you could use them in the fastpass machines - but once you've done that (oh and queued up to get them changed into park tickets from the vouchers you get from Sky) then I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to use them for extra fastpass. It would just mean you enter the park with one set of tickets, then exit and enter again with the 2nd set of tickets. Could be worth doing in August.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 12, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

My Dad is the Sky customer at my house...do you think I can book them in my name? Or does it have to be the billpayer or something?

Also, would there be anything to stop Ben getting 2 tickets for him and me on the next day, so we effectively get 2 days?
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 12, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post

I don't think that there is an issue with getting tickets for consecutive days in different names as long as there are 2 separate Sky accounts. You are given a unique number on the Sky website which is used for the tickets.

Astro
Old 7 Feb 12, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm excited about this! Want to book tickets for me and my friend as we're going for 1 day only for my birthday in June (so this is a proper bargain for us!).

My problem is that it's my husband's name on the Sky bill and he won't be there - tickets would be for me and my friend. Do you think this matters? Can't see anything in T&C's to confirm this. Bill is paid from my bank account but with his name on it.
Old 7 Feb 12, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
My Dad is the Sky customer at my house...do you think I can book them in my name? Or does it have to be the billpayer or something?

Also, would there be anything to stop Ben getting 2 tickets for him and me on the next day, so we effectively get 2 days?
My dad is our sky bill payer too but i registered for the free tickets with my name no problem. It'll be my name on the vouchers.

As for the 2 day thing as long as Bens sky code is different to your dads you can probably7 get 2 lots.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread